• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request for Jamie, Matthew and Mattison

In summary, to submit a prayer request for Jamie, Matthew, and Mattison, you can either fill out the online form on our website or contact our customer service team. While there are no specific details required, including the names of the individuals and any specific concerns they may be facing would be helpful. Our team at Pampered Chef, along with a network of volunteers and partners, will be praying for these individuals. We respect the privacy of all individuals and will not share any personal information without their consent, but we encourage you to keep us updated on any positive changes or progress. You can submit multiple prayer requests for these individuals as we believe in the power of persistent prayer.
BettieC
Gold Member
I normally don't ask for these, but I know the power of prayer!

A friend of mine just lost her baby girl at 33 weeks. Sydney Jane lived one day. :cry:

Please pray for my friend Jamie, huband Matthew and daughter Mattison for strength.

Praying for jamie and her family.

Prayers being sent up.

Such tragic news! My prayers and sympathies.

= ( Praying and asking for God's help and strength.

So sad! Praying for your friend and her family in this extremely difficult time - may they find comfort and peace. Just be there for your friend (sadly I have had several friends that this has happened to as well) - it's hard to know what to say but good to know that you can be there for them in any way you can.

Oh I'm so sorry for them. I'll be praying.

Last edited:
That's a devastating loss. I'll be praying.

Question 1: How can I submit a prayer request for Jamie, Matthew, and Mattison?

To submit a prayer request for Jamie, Matthew, and Mattison, you can either fill out the online form on our website or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Question 2: Are there any specific details I should include in my prayer request for Jamie, Matthew, and Mattison?

While there are no specific details that are required, it would be helpful to include the names of the individuals and any specific concerns or challenges they may be facing.

Question 3: Who will be praying for Jamie, Matthew, and Mattison?

Our team of prayer warriors at Pampered Chef will be praying for Jamie, Matthew, and Mattison. We also have a network of volunteers and partners who will lift up these individuals in prayer.

Question 4: Will I receive any updates on the status of my prayer request for Jamie, Matthew, and Mattison?

At Pampered Chef, we respect the privacy of all individuals and will not share any personal information without their consent. However, we do believe in the power of prayer and encourage you to keep us updated on any positive changes or progress you may see.

Question 5: Can I submit multiple prayer requests for Jamie, Matthew, and Mattison?

Yes, you can submit multiple prayer requests for Jamie, Matthew, and Mattison. We believe in the power of persistent prayer and are happy to lift up these individuals in prayer as many times as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • esavvymom