• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Needed: My HR Manager Story

In summary, "Prayers Needed: My HR Manager Story" is a personal account of a difficult experience with an HR manager, based on a real experience. It serves as a cautionary tale about workplace culture and the impact of toxic behaviors, and highlights the importance of seeking support. While it may contain sensitive content, it is suitable for all audiences and can be shared with others.
Pampered_Ashley84
Gold Member
I'm fairly new to this site, but am already amazed by everyone's genuine caring for each other. I am in need of some prayers, please.
Here's my story: I have worked as an HR manager for a company for 2 years, 1 year full time. I was told that after working 6 months full time I would earn a weeks paid vacation. Well, I had earned my vacation and decided to take the week off for NC. I'm so excited that I went, but I had an email from the owner on Monday that said she was sorry, but that she couldn't afford to pay me for my vacation. That she could only afford 20 hours instead of 40. Needless to say I was floored. So, if you all could just pray for wisdom and guidance on what I should do next. I have spoke to our labor board who agreed that this couldn't be done, but still have not decided on whether or not to file a claim. I'm still new to PC and would love to make this my full time job, but my business is not where I need it to be to carry me financially. I'm sorry to ramble, I'm just still in such shock that she would even consider doing this to me! TIA

Wow, how does she afford to pay you regularly. If you are an HR manager its not like she lost out on money because you were gone. I will pray everything turns out for you.

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having to deal with this. You should have been told this before you actually took the vacation time.

1. What is the "Prayers Needed: My HR Manager Story" about?

The "Prayers Needed: My HR Manager Story" is a personal account of a difficult experience with an HR manager at a previous job. It shares the challenges and emotions involved in navigating a toxic work environment and seeking support from colleagues and friends.

2. Is this story based on a real experience?

Yes, this story is based on a real experience and is written by someone who has worked in the HR industry.

3. What can I learn from this story?

This story serves as a cautionary tale about the importance of workplace culture and the impact of toxic behaviors on employees. It also highlights the importance of seeking support from trusted individuals during difficult times.

4. Is this story suitable for all audiences?

While this story may contain sensitive or triggering content for some readers, it is suitable for all audiences. It is written with the intention of raising awareness and promoting open discussions about workplace culture and mental health.

5. Can I share this story with others?

Yes, you are welcome to share this story with others. It may be helpful for those who have experienced similar situations or for employers looking to improve their workplace culture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tashayoung
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab