1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Prayers Needed - Please

1. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

I know what the power of prayer can do and would appreciate any prayers you can give up for a friend of ours. His name is Jason Chandler and is only 20 years old. He was in a really bad head-on accident last night and is in the hospital in critical condition. He has major head injuries and is not responding. This is all I know for now. I'll be taking dinner up to the family at the hospital this evening and will find out more then.

Please if you have a moment to put a prayer up for him and his family I know they would appreciate it.

Thank you,

2. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Will do, so sorry the hear of this.

Jun 4, 2009
  3. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Praying...

Jun 4, 2009
  4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Wow....praying for God to intervene and for comfort & strength for the family.

5. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

I hope it turns out well. Prayers!! & hugs to the family.

6. twinchefs

twinchefs Advanced Member Gold Member

hoping for the best and sending prayers.

Jun 4, 2009
  7. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

He's covered in prayer.

Jun 4, 2009
  8. sklay723

sklay723 Advanced Member Gold Member

Even more prayers heading their way. Wishing strength and God's grace for the family...

Jun 4, 2009
  9. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

Thank you everyone so much. Jason his hanging on.

He was having surgery today for his leg and knee cap to be fixed. He broke his jaw which will be wired shut. He'll have a trake and be fed through a tube. He broke his nose and has a lot of swelling on one eye. He had bleeding on the front part of his head (they think it hit the steering wheel), but it has stopped. He did respond a bit after being off the pain meds for 4 hours.

All of his organs are okay - which is a miracle. His feet are the worst. They actually went all the way through the floor board and hit the pavement (he had sandals on besides). The Dr's say they will probably never be the same and will probably need 7-9 surgeries to fix them.

He will be in the hospital and in rehab for a very long time. Please continue to pray for him if you can.

Thank you

Here is a link to what his car looked like after the accident.

Ossian accident mangles car

Have something to add?