• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Urgent Prayer Request for Injured Friend Jason Chandler - Please Help!

In summary, Jason Chandler was in a car accident last night and is in the hospital in critical condition. He has major head injuries and is not responding. His family is requesting prayers for him.
pampchefrhondab
I know what the power of prayer can do and would appreciate any prayers you can give up for a friend of ours. His name is Jason Chandler and is only 20 years old. He was in a really bad head-on accident last night and is in the hospital in critical condition. He has major head injuries and is not responding. This is all I know for now. I'll be taking dinner up to the family at the hospital this evening and will find out more then.

Please if you have a moment to put a prayer up for him and his family I know they would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Will do, so sorry the hear of this.

Praying...

Wow....praying for God to intervene and for comfort & strength for the family.

I hope it turns out well. Prayers!! & hugs to the family.

hoping for the best and sending prayers.

He's covered in prayer.

Even more prayers heading their way. Wishing strength and God's grace for the family...

Thank you everyone so much. Jason his hanging on.

He was having surgery today for his leg and knee cap to be fixed. He broke his jaw which will be wired shut. He'll have a trake and be fed through a tube. He broke his nose and has a lot of swelling on one eye. He had bleeding on the front part of his head (they think it hit the steering wheel), but it has stopped. He did respond a bit after being off the pain meds for 4 hours.

All of his organs are okay - which is a miracle. His feet are the worst. They actually went all the way through the floor board and hit the pavement (he had sandals on besides). The Dr's say they will probably never be the same and will probably need 7-9 surgeries to fix them.

He will be in the hospital and in rehab for a very long time. Please continue to pray for him if you can.

Thank you

Here is a link to what his car looked like after the accident.

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/local_wane_ossian_accident_injured_200906032245

1. What is "Prayers Needed - Please" all about?

"Prayers Needed - Please" is a program initiated by the Pampered Chef community to support and lift up those in need through prayer. It is a way for us to come together as a community and show our love and support for one another during difficult times.

2. Who can submit a prayer request?

Anyone can submit a prayer request. It can be for yourself, a loved one, or someone you know who is going through a challenging situation. We believe that prayer is powerful and can bring comfort and strength to those in need.

3. How do I submit a prayer request?

You can submit a prayer request by filling out the form on our website or by reaching out to one of our Pampered Chef consultants. We will keep your request confidential and only share it with our community of prayer warriors with your permission.

4. Can I request prayers for specific needs?

Yes, you can request prayers for any specific needs or situations that you or your loved ones are facing. Our community will pray for healing, comfort, guidance, or any other needs that you may have. We believe that nothing is too big or too small for God, and we will lift your requests up to Him.

5. Can I join the prayer community even if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant or customer?

Yes, absolutely! Our prayer community is open to anyone who wants to join us in spreading love and support through prayers. You can stay updated on our prayer requests and join in praying for those in need by following our social media pages or signing up for our newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies