• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Dad Okay? Prayers Needed for His Recovery

In summary, Kristin's aunt called to tell her that her dad had had a mini stroke and was in the hospital. Kristin is trying to make plans to head to Rochester, NY from her job in Nebraska, but the prices for airfare are expensive. Kristin is also praying for her dad's quick improvement.
Chefstover2
As if handling my brother-in-law's situation wasn't enough, I received a phone call from my aunt telling me my dad was in the hospital and had had a mini stroke, they think.

He's having an MRI this evening, but when I called him last night to tell him about my BIL, he made NO sense at all. My aunt took him to the hospital about 20 minutes after we spoke.

And since you're praying, could you add a little one to give me strength to handle this all?

Thanks!

You got it Kristin! You have a lot on your plate right now. How's your husband?

I will be praying for you Kristin.

Prayers coming your way Kristin...for your family too!

prayers for all

Praying for strength and peace.

Got you covered in Wisconsin, too.

Kristen I pray that you have the wisdom, comfort, and support to face all that may be put in your way.

I am so sorry to hear this. I know God doesn't give us more than we can handle, but sometimes I feel like saying, "Are you sure you don't have me mixed up with someone else?" I know you probably feel the same way right now! HUGS!

pcchefjane said:
I am so sorry to hear this. I know God doesn't give us more than we can handle, but sometimes I feel like saying, "Are you sure you don't have me mixed up with someone else?" I know you probably feel the same way right now! HUGS!

I love this!!!

Prayers for your whole family Kristen!

pcchefjane said:

Jane, I think you have me pegged! I totally feel that way right now. I'm almost bracing myself for one more thing (you know, bad things come in threes).

All I can say is thank you all for your support and prayers and thank God for wine and anti-depressants (not necessarily at the same time).

I will be praying...

My brother-in-law passed away yesterday...most likely a blessing, but we sure will miss him.

My dad will be heading to a nursing home for rehabilitation. He evidently has motor skills but his speech is messed up. He speaks OK, just doesn't make sense.

I'm trying to make plans to head to Rochester, NY from NDA in March on my way home, but wow! airfares are expensive!

I'm so sorry for your lost Kristen ~ more prayers for you and the family ~ may your happy memories of him help you get through the difficult days to come.

I'm sorry. Even when a death is expected, even when you know it's probably for the best, it's painful. You'll be in my prayers.

Thinking of you and your family.

You are in my prayers. They do so much in rehab now for people even over 60! Used to be they just "wrote them off" as old... Praying your dad will improve quickly!

pcchefjane said:
You are in my prayers. They do so much in rehab now for people even over 60! Used to be they just "wrote them off" as old... Praying your dad will improve quickly!

This is so true! They rehabbed my 89-year old grandmother back to independent living.

Prayers and best wishes for your dad and family!

1. Can you please keep my dad in your thoughts and prayers?

Absolutely, we are happy to keep your dad in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

2. How can I request prayers for my dad through Pampered Chef?

You can request prayers for your dad by reaching out to our customer service team or by sending us a message through our social media channels. We will be sure to include your dad in our prayers.

3. Can I have others from the Pampered Chef community join me in praying for my dad?

Of course, we believe in the power of community and would be honored to have others join in praying for your dad alongside you.

4. Is there anything specific I can include in my prayers for my dad?

We suggest including your dad's name, any specific health concerns or challenges he may be facing, and asking for strength, healing, and comfort for him and your family.

5. How can I stay updated on my dad's condition and continue to receive prayers from Pampered Chef?

Please keep us updated on your dad's condition through our customer service team or social media channels. We will continue to keep your dad in our prayers and offer support during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates