• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Prayers for Our Son's MRI Tomorrow: A Mother's Worry for Her Little Man

In summary, the conversation is about a little boy named Asa who is having an MRI to check for a possible in-utero brain injury. The mother is nervous about the procedure and is asking for prayers. The procedure goes well and the results come back showing no signs of injury. However, it is mentioned that it would have been nice to have a simple answer for some of Asa's delays. On a positive note, Asa has made progress in his speech and other areas. The conversation ends with everyone expressing their joy and continued prayers for Asa's progress.
nikked
Gold Member
Our Little Man, Asa, is having an MRI tomorrow to check for a possible in-utero brain injury. I'm just a little nervous, because they will have to sedate him, and he's SO little! He's two and a half (will be 3 on March 7).

Thanks so much, Ladies!!!!

Sending prayers your way. Stay strong, Mommy!

Sending prayers

Praying for your little guy and you! I can't imagine going through that! May God hold you tightly in His strong arms!

Prayers said.

Well, we're off to the hospital. We have a start time of 7 am...so far he hasn't noticed that he hasn't had breakfast yet, but I think it's coming!

Thanks for your prayers, ladies.

Well, we're all done. He's VERY loopy. The doc said the sedation medicine they gave him is converted to ethenol by the body, so he's basically drunk. After a few hours he'll be back to his normal self.

Now we wait for the results!

Thanks for your prayers!

Sending prayers for good results. And "he's basically drunk" - weird!!

Sorry for the delay in the update...just got the results, and have been busy with sick kids, a booth, etc.

Anyways, Asa's MRI came back with nothing showing. Which is good...and not so good! I'm glad that there's nothing, but it would have been nice to have a simple answer for some of his delays!

On a VERY positive note, about six weeks, between a Sunday night and a Monday morning, something seems to have connected in Asa's little brain, and he's making incredible progress in all areas, but especially speech, where we have been most concerned. His OT that we have through the Child Find system hadn't seem him for a few weeks because of the illness running through our family, and was just totally amazed yesterday at his progress.

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words!

What wonderful news!

Thanks for the update! Please keep us posted on his progress! Prayers continue! Donna

SO good to hear.....

WOOHOO! He had a lot of prayers going up for him!

What is the purpose of "Prayers for Our Son's MRI Tomorrow: A Mother's Worry for Her Little Man"?

"Prayers for Our Son's MRI Tomorrow: A Mother's Worry for Her Little Man" is a prayer book specifically designed for mothers who are anxious about their son's upcoming MRI. It offers comforting prayers and reflections to help ease a mother's worry and provide strength and hope during this difficult time.

How can this prayer book help me as a mother?

This prayer book is meant to provide emotional support and comfort for mothers who are experiencing anxiety and worry about their son's MRI. The prayers and reflections can help bring a sense of peace and calmness, and offer strength and hope during this challenging time. It can also serve as a reminder to trust in God's plan and to have faith that everything will be okay.

Is this prayer book specific to a certain religion?

No, "Prayers for Our Son's MRI Tomorrow: A Mother's Worry for Her Little Man" is a universal prayer book that can be used by mothers of any religion. It includes prayers that are general and not specific to any particular faith, making it accessible to all mothers who are seeking comfort and support.

Can I use this prayer book for any medical procedure, or is it specifically for MRI?

While this prayer book is written with an MRI in mind, the prayers and reflections can be applied to any medical procedure or challenging situation that a mother may be facing with her son. The purpose of the book is to offer comfort and support during difficult times, regardless of the specific situation.

Can I share this prayer book with other mothers who may be going through a similar experience?

Absolutely! "Prayers for Our Son's MRI Tomorrow: A Mother's Worry for Her Little Man" can be shared with any mother who may benefit from its prayers and reflections. It can be a source of comfort and support not only for mothers going through a similar experience, but also for any mother who may be facing a difficult time with her child.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
chefmeg