• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recovery from Jaw Surgery: Why is it Taking Longer Than Expected?

In summary, "Prayers for My Recovery..." is a collection of daily prayers and reflections written by individuals with personal experience in addiction and recovery, and compiled by a team at Pampered Chef. It can be used for personal reflection, meditation, or as inspiration in a recovery support group. It is inclusive and not tied to any specific religious belief, and can be purchased through Pampered Chef or select retailers, with proceeds going towards supporting addiction recovery programs.
carlajanes
Gold Member
Hi Y'all!
I had my jaw surgery on Aug. 23rd....more extensive than planned. I am in physical therapy now and it is so intense....2 steps forward and 1 step back. Still can't sleep in the bed because I can't lay on my sides so have been sleeping in the recliner for the last 5 weeks! While there is improvement overall the process is going a lot slower than anyone expected. It is quite discouraging. And my business is pretty much on hold as I can't talk for long periods of time....sigh....
love you all!!!!

So sorry Carla! I hope things get better for you soon. Such a long process you've been dealing with. You'll be in my prayers. Hang in there!

Prayers for you...I just cannot imagine! Hope that very soon you're over the worst and really feeling much better

I've added you to my prayers and my mother's prayer group. I pray that you will heal well in His time.

Prayers said.

How awful for you sweetie! Sending prayers and hugs your way Carla

What is "Prayers for My Recovery..."?

"Prayers for My Recovery..." is a collection of daily prayers and reflections designed to support and encourage individuals on their journey towards recovery from addiction or any other challenge they may be facing.

Who wrote "Prayers for My Recovery..."?

The prayers and reflections in this collection were written by various individuals who have personal experience with addiction and recovery. The compilation was put together by a team of writers and editors at Pampered Chef.

How can I use "Prayers for My Recovery..."?

"Prayers for My Recovery..." can be used in a variety of ways, such as reading a prayer each day for personal reflection, incorporating them into a daily meditation or mindfulness practice, or using them as a source of inspiration during a recovery support group meeting.

Is "Prayers for My Recovery..." religious or spiritual?

The prayers and reflections in this collection are meant to be inclusive and can be used by individuals of any faith or spiritual background. They are intended to offer support and encouragement, rather than promote a specific religious belief.

Can I purchase "Prayers for My Recovery..."?

Yes, "Prayers for My Recovery..." is available for purchase through Pampered Chef. It can also be found at select retail locations and online retailers. A portion of the proceeds from each sale goes towards supporting addiction recovery programs and organizations.

Back