• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Prayers for My Mom's Health | Please Support with Positive Thoughts

In summary, my mother is having some problems and will have an MRI tomorrow night. She was told by her primary doctor that she has some nodules (sp) on her liver.
Chef Michelle D
Hi Everyone, I would love it if you could say some prayers for my mom. She is having some problems right now and tomorrow night she will have an MRI. She was told by her primary doctor (she had a cat scan on Tues.) that she has some nodules (sp) on her liver.

My mom has gone through a lot over the last 12 months she is 75 years old, she had breast cancer for the second time (first time was 13 years ago) and had radiation treatment for that and a few weeks after that was done with her treatments she had emergency surgery to remove a tumor (cancer) from her small intestine. We were lucky she did not need any treatment for that.

For the last year she has been great and I has hoping she would be healthy for a while longer. She is a fun person and enjoys life and I really want to have her for a long time. So if you could please pray for my mom I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much. Michelle

Just added her to my prayer list. Keep us posted on her condition.

What's her name?

Oh wow. I'll keep her in my prayers.

I pray that everything turns out well and they figure out what's causing her problems. I pray that God will comfort BOTH of you during this time! He already knows the outcome...and will help both of you through this one step at a time!

{{{HUGS}}}

PampMomof3 said:
What's her name?

Jackie.

Thanks everyone for your prayers, I will keep you updated. She has the MRI tomorrow night at 11:00PM:eek:. Then Friday at 3:00 pm, she has the followup appointment to get the results.

Blessings to you both and best wishes for a good outcome.

11 p.m.??? Wow!

Absolutely ~ done! Lots of prayers for Mom and you!

Prayers for your Mom and family.

So last night at 11:00 pm I took my mom to have her MRI. We got home about 12:45am and today at 3:00pm she has an appointment with a gastrologies (sp) I assume we will find out all the results of the tests and blood work. I am so nervous, I really hope she will be okay.

Please, please say a prayer for us this afternoon, I really appreciate it. Thanks again, Michelle

Prayers coming your way!

Praying here in TN for your Mom and you as well!

Well yesterday we went to the doctors and they believe it's cancer in her liver. She is going to have a biopsy and then we meet with the oncology dept. on Aug. 26th. Please continue to pray for my mother, she is a great person and has a lot more to give before she goes to meet Him.

Michelle..I am sorry to hear that's what they are thinking right now. I pray that the biopsy shows that they are WRONG on this one...

{{{HUGS}}}

Michelle - I will be praying for your mom - and for you.

1. How can I send prayers for my mom's health?

There are a few ways you can send prayers for your mom's health. You can pray on your own, join a prayer group, or ask your church or community to pray for her as well. You can also send a prayer or positive thoughts through a card, email, or social media message.

2. Can I request a specific prayer for my mom's health?

Yes, you can absolutely request a specific prayer for your mom's health. It's important to be specific and include any details or concerns you have. This will help others to pray for her in a more personal and meaningful way.

3. Is there a specific time or day I should send prayers for my mom's health?

There is no specific time or day to send prayers for your mom's health. You can pray for her anytime and as often as you'd like. However, if you are joining a prayer group, they may have a designated time for group prayers.

4. Can I send positive thoughts instead of prayers for my mom's health?

Yes, you can absolutely send positive thoughts for your mom's health. While prayers are more commonly associated with religious beliefs, positive thoughts and well wishes can also have a powerful impact on someone's health and well-being.

5. How else can I show support for my mom's health besides sending prayers and positive thoughts?

Aside from sending prayers and positive thoughts, you can also offer practical support to your mom, such as helping with errands, cooking meals, or spending quality time with her. You can also research and share helpful resources or information about her health condition, and encourage her to seek proper medical care and treatment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
aried
Replies
Views
nikked
  • PChefPEI
  • General Chat
Replies