• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Friend Who Just Lost Twins..

In summary, one of the best ways to support a friend who has lost twins is by being there for them and offering practical help. It is important to acknowledge their loss and express your condolences. Follow your friend's lead in terms of talking about the loss and avoid making assumptions or minimizing their feelings. Offer support and encouragement for seeking professional help or suggest activities that may provide some relief from their grief. Avoid saying or doing anything that may be hurtful or dismissive of their loss.
tiggerhale
Gold Member
HI.
I left the hospital at 5am this morning after staying with a dear friend went into preterm labor w/her twins. She had a hard time until the 3rd epidural - and did a great job on delivery. It was just too early - the girls were 19 weeks. Please pray for her, her husband and families. This was their first pregnancy after years of trying and then doing expensive IVF (I think that's the one).They are heartbroken but trying to be positive through the tears and trust in God.Thank you so much.

Last edited:
So sorry to hear this; sending prayers for strength and healing.

So sorry to hear.It's probably too late at this point to refer a photographer from here: http://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/, but there are message boards on their site that might provide support.

How very sad!! Prayers for the family and loved ones during this extremely difficult time.

:( My heart goes out to them for their loss.

My heart and Prayers go out to her and her family. I know how she feels. I too lost children. I hated going threw a loss of children and I hate knowing someone else went threw that also... My heart achs for her....

Prayers for them..losing children is so very difficult and having to go through the labor to do so is an added pain to it

Sending prayers

So sorry to read this, prayers for all during this difficult time.

This is such a sad situation for all involved. Prayers for all.

so very sorry.....praying...

No words could express how sad this makes me feel for this family. Lifting them up in prayer.

1. How can I support my friend who just lost twins?

One of the best ways to support your friend is by simply being there for them. Offer to listen to them, spend time with them, and help with any tasks or errands they may need assistance with. Sending a thoughtful card or gift can also show your support and let them know you are thinking of them.

2. What can I say to my friend to comfort them during this difficult time?

It's important to acknowledge your friend's loss and express your condolences. You can simply say something like, "I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers." Let your friend know that you are there for them and available to talk if they need to.

3. Should I avoid bringing up the loss of the twins or talking about them?

It's important to follow your friend's lead in this situation. Some people may find comfort in talking about their loss and sharing memories of their babies, while others may not be ready to do so. If your friend does not bring up the topic, it's best to follow their lead and avoid bringing it up unless they bring it up themselves.

4. How can I help my friend cope with their grief?

Grief is a difficult and individual process, and there is no one right way to cope with it. However, you can offer your friend support and encouragement to seek out professional help or support groups if they are struggling. You can also suggest activities or hobbies that may help distract them and provide some relief from their grief.

5. Is there anything I should avoid saying or doing when trying to support my friend?

Avoid making assumptions or minimizing your friend's loss. Phrases like "you can always try again" or "it was meant to be" can be hurtful and dismissive of their feelings. Instead, focus on listening and being there for your friend without judgment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedTammy
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor