• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Extensive Jaw Surgery

In summary, an expert summarizer provided a summary of the conversation. They had surgery to remove bony overgrowth from their jaw and it was very complicated. The first surgery is scheduled for later this year and the doctor said they will need to wear a brace for a while.
carlajanes
Gold Member
Hi Y'all!
Thank you so much for all of your prayers this past summer for my jaw surgery. I will be having multiple jaw surgeries this year....sigh.....It will done at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. I'm not sure when the first one will be as it's very complicated.
This past summer when they operated on my jaw joints my right side was completely encased in bony overgrowth partially due to rheumatoid arthritis. I need artificial joints in each jaw joint but before I can have that done they have to go in and take out all of the bony overgrowth. There are nerves and blood vessels running throughout so they have to plan so carefully.
So my business is at a crawl because I can't talk much due to the horrible pain.
I appreciate all of y'all so much! i'll let you know when the 1st one is scheduled.

I know someone who I bet wishes I could not talk!!! But seriously, big hugs and lots of good thoughts for you!

Oh gosh, Carla! So sorry you have to go through all of that. :( I hope everything goes well. You'll be in my prayers!!

Prayers said.

Oh wow, such strength you have! Hugs and prayers Carla!

I would be in a world of hurt if I couldn't talk! I tend to be bossy! Hope all goes well & you're talking up a storm soon.

(((hugs))) sweetie!

Prayers being said! Hope all goes well!

thank you ALL!! i just LOVE all my PC cheffers and friends!!
and yes....it IS quite trying to NOT talk...lol :p

Last winter i had a jaw surgery and i was really scared. I was looking for a good surgery center with my family so long. We were at many centers and spoke with many surgeons but they seemed weird and not really qualified. We found a really awesome surgeon and he was very nice and polite to me. He explained me everything about the surgery and my recovery so i wasn't scared anymore after that. All the devices were new and looked nice and all the medical staff were very kind to me. I'm very pleased with the results.

Last edited by a moderator:
How's the recovery going?

What is "Prayers for Extensive Jaw Surgery"?

"Prayers for Extensive Jaw Surgery" is a collection of prayers and well wishes specifically curated for individuals undergoing extensive jaw surgery. It aims to provide emotional support and encouragement to those going through this challenging experience.

Who can benefit from "Prayers for Extensive Jaw Surgery"?

Anyone who is scheduled to undergo extensive jaw surgery, or has a loved one going through the procedure, can benefit from these prayers. It is designed to uplift and comfort individuals during a physically and emotionally trying time.

Where can I find "Prayers for Extensive Jaw Surgery"?

"Prayers for Extensive Jaw Surgery" can be found on our Pampered Chef website, under the "Inspiration" section. It is also available for purchase as a physical book or an e-book on various online platforms.

Are the prayers in "Prayers for Extensive Jaw Surgery" specific to a certain religion?

No, the prayers in this collection are not specific to any particular religion. They are meant to provide comfort and hope to individuals of all faiths and beliefs.

How can I contribute to "Prayers for Extensive Jaw Surgery"?

If you have a personal prayer or well wishes that you would like to share with others going through extensive jaw surgery, you can submit it to us through our website. We are always looking to expand our collection and provide as much support as possible to those who need it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carlajanes
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • carlajanes
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Softballmom
  • carlajanes