• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Extensive Jaw Surgery

carlajanes

Gold Member
Feb 11, 2011
Hi Y'all!
Thank you so much for all of your prayers this past summer for my jaw surgery. I will be having multiple jaw surgeries this year....sigh.....It will done at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. I'm not sure when the first one will be as it's very complicated.
This past summer when they operated on my jaw joints my right side was completely encased in bony overgrowth partially due to rheumatoid arthritis. I need artificial joints in each jaw joint but before I can have that done they have to go in and take out all of the bony overgrowth. There are nerves and blood vessels running throughout so they have to plan so carefully.
So my business is at a crawl because I can't talk much due to the horrible pain.
I appreciate all of y'all so much! i'll let you know when the 1st one is scheduled.

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
I know someone who I bet wishes I could not talk!!! But seriously, big hugs and lots of good thoughts for you!

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Oh gosh, Carla! So sorry you have to go through all of that. :( I hope everything goes well. You'll be in my prayers!!

chefa

Advanced Member
Jul 21, 2009
I would be in a world of hurt if I couldn't talk! I tend to be bossy! Hope all goes well & you're talking up a storm soon.

carlajanes

Gold Member
Feb 11, 2011
thank you ALL!! i just LOVE all my PC cheffers and friends!!
and yes....it IS quite trying to NOT talk...lol :p

Aug 9, 2020
Last winter i had a jaw surgery and i was really scared. I was looking for a good surgery center with my family so long. We were at many centers and spoke with many surgeons but they seemed weird and not really qualified. We found a really awesome surgeon and he was very nice and polite to me. He explained me everything about the surgery and my recovery so i wasn't scared anymore after that. All the devices were new and looked nice and all the medical staff were very kind to me. I'm very pleased with the results.

Last edited by a moderator: