• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Prayers for daughter

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Hello, all...again.

Our daughter, Mary, whom many of you have prayed for over the years, is pregnant and has had a string of problems. Admittedly, some of the issues are more because she's young and pregnant for the first time, but some things are genuine, including passing out at work due to low blood pressure and hypothyroidism being diagnosed.

Anyways received a rather panicked call from her today. From everything she told me, it looks like she's leaking amniotic fluid. She's on the way to the hospital now (doctor's orders) to have things checked out. Could be nothing...but I don't think that's the case.

She's only 5 months along, and the baby (a girl, "Odette") has failure to thrive issues already. Your prayers are appreciated!

Thanks...

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
Prayers for you, your daughter, and everyone else in need of love and devotion.

twinchefs

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2007
sending prayers

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
I'll keep her in my thoughts. I had a rough time getting pregnant & then throughout the entire pregnancy, so my heart goes out to ANYONE who doesn't have a nice boring pregnancy!

I truly hope this is something minor like a bladder control issue from the baby being on her bladder, but if this is the beginning of a delivery make sure you guys call a bereavement photographer to get some photographs! I have several friends who have had to experience a stillbirth and/or live birth but forced to say goodbye in the first few hours/days. They all agree that they cherish their photos and are so glad to have them! Most of the photographers volunteer their time to do these types of photos, so that it's free of charge to the mourning parent(s). Google it and see if there's an organization in your area or call someone who's good with a camera and get some really good shots that she can have. (((hugs)))

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
Prayers sent, has there been any news?

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Sorry, folks. I was out taking care of some stuff for my trip next week.

Everything seems to be fine. The strip test for amnio fluid came back negative, and all other tests were normal as well. She's supposed to call her doctor tomorrow and go for there.

But, while your praying for her and the baby, please remember the fact that the baby is definitely having a failure to thrive issue. She has an appt with a high risk doctor on the 14th to see what's going on with that...

Thank you all so much for your prayers and concerns!

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Glad to hear the scare was nothing, but will pray for Odette to start thriving on the love all around her.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Glad that it wasn't the amniotic sac leaking. That at least buys her some more time. Hopefully her baby girl will start doing better VERY soon! (((hugs)))

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Prayers said.

Apr 27, 2009
Praying hard for Mary and the baby. AJ sure misses her.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views