• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Prayers for Pregnant Daughter | Concerns & Health Issues Update

In summary, the group discussed the health issues of the daughter, Mary, of one of the members. She is pregnant and has been experiencing complications, including low blood pressure, hypothyroidism, and now potentially leaking amniotic fluid. The baby, named Odette, also has failure to thrive issues and will have to see a high-risk doctor. The group asked for prayers for Mary and the baby and suggested getting photographs in case of a stillbirth. Later, it was reported that the amniotic fluid test came back negative and all other tests were normal. However, prayers are still needed for Odette's health.
nikked
Gold Member
Hello, all...again.

Our daughter, Mary, whom many of you have prayed for over the years, is pregnant and has had a string of problems. Admittedly, some of the issues are more because she's young and pregnant for the first time, but some things are genuine, including passing out at work due to low blood pressure and hypothyroidism being diagnosed.

Anyways received a rather panicked call from her today. From everything she told me, it looks like she's leaking amniotic fluid. She's on the way to the hospital now (doctor's orders) to have things checked out. Could be nothing...but I don't think that's the case.

She's only 5 months along, and the baby (a girl, "Odette") has failure to thrive issues already. Your prayers are appreciated!

Thanks...

Prayers for you, your daughter, and everyone else in need of love and devotion.

sending prayers

I'll keep her in my thoughts. I had a rough time getting pregnant & then throughout the entire pregnancy, so my heart goes out to ANYONE who doesn't have a nice boring pregnancy!I truly hope this is something minor like a bladder control issue from the baby being on her bladder, but if this is the beginning of a delivery make sure you guys call a bereavement photographer to get some photographs! I have several friends who have had to experience a stillbirth and/or live birth but forced to say goodbye in the first few hours/days. They all agree that they cherish their photos and are so glad to have them! Most of the photographers volunteer their time to do these types of photos, so that it's free of charge to the mourning parent(s). Google it and see if there's an organization in your area or call someone who's good with a camera and get some really good shots that she can have. (((hugs)))

Prayers sent, has there been any news?

Sorry, folks. I was out taking care of some stuff for my trip next week.

Everything seems to be fine. The strip test for amnio fluid came back negative, and all other tests were normal as well. She's supposed to call her doctor tomorrow and go for there.

But, while your praying for her and the baby, please remember the fact that the baby is definitely having a failure to thrive issue. She has an appt with a high risk doctor on the 14th to see what's going on with that...

Thank you all so much for your prayers and concerns!

Glad to hear the scare was nothing, but will pray for Odette to start thriving on the love all around her.

Glad that it wasn't the amniotic sac leaking. That at least buys her some more time. Hopefully her baby girl will start doing better VERY soon! (((hugs)))

Prayers said.

Praying hard for Mary and the baby. AJ sure misses her.

1. What types of prayers can I say for my pregnant daughter?

There are many different prayers you can say for your pregnant daughter. Some common ones include prayers for a healthy pregnancy, prayers for a safe delivery, prayers for strength and peace during labor, and prayers for your daughter's emotional and spiritual well-being.

2. Can you recommend any specific prayers for concerns during pregnancy?

Yes, there are several prayers that can help address specific concerns during pregnancy. For example, if your daughter is experiencing morning sickness, you can pray for relief and healing. If she is worried about her baby's health, you can pray for protection and for the doctors and medical team caring for her. You can also pray for wisdom and guidance as she navigates any difficult decisions during pregnancy.

3. Are there any specific prayers for my daughter's health during pregnancy?

Yes, there are prayers specifically focused on your daughter's physical and emotional health during pregnancy. These can include prayers for strength and energy, prayers for a healthy and strong body, and prayers for peace and calmness during times of stress or uncertainty.

4. How can I use prayer to support my daughter's pregnancy journey?

Prayer can be a powerful tool for supporting your daughter during her pregnancy journey. You can pray for her regularly, either on your own or with her, and offer words of encouragement and comfort. You can also pray for others in her life, such as her partner, family, and medical team, who are also supporting her during this time.

5. Are there any prayers for my daughter's unborn baby?

Yes, there are prayers specifically for your daughter's unborn baby. These can include prayers for the baby's health and development, prayers for a smooth and safe delivery, and prayers for the special bond between mother and child. You can also pray for your daughter's role as a mother and for the love and guidance she will provide for her child.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikked
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
sklay723