• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Chardon High School

In summary, "Prayers for Chardon High School" is a community initiative aimed at sending thoughts, prayers, and support to the students, families, and staff of Chardon High School following a tragic shooting on February 27, 2012. Participation can include attending a local prayer vigil, sending cards or letters of support, or simply holding the community in your thoughts and prayers. The Chardon community has requested prayers for healing, strength, and comfort for those affected by the tragedy, as well as for the families of the victims and the community as a whole. There is no deadline for sending prayers or support, and while there is no official donation or contribution program, interested individuals can contact the school directly to inquire about specific needs or
vanscootin
Gold Member
Please keep the students and faculty of Chardon, OH high school in your prayers. There was a shooting this morning in the cafeteria... this kind of hits close to home for me because I'm from the next little town and I have family that still lives there.

that's awful. prayers for the entire community.

I dont live far from there and am at work listening to live feeds on the radio. 4 students were shot- 3 life flighted to the trauma center and one sent to a nearby hospital. Suppossedly the student shooter tweeted last night that he was bringing a gun to school. He is in custody and there was an accomplise who did not shoot. Prayers for all involved and their families!

Just read this on CNN... so horrible.

Please keep your thoughts and prayers with Chardon as they start the healing process. I grew up there and graduated from Chardon. This is all still so surreal to me. My heart will always be with Chardon.

Dezi- where are you from?

heather223 said:
Dezi- where are you from?

Originally, I'm from the little town next to Chardon, I still have family and friends there.

What is "Prayers for Chardon High School"?

"Prayers for Chardon High School" is a community initiative to send thoughts, prayers, and support to the students, families, and staff of Chardon High School after the tragic shooting that took place on February 27, 2012.

How can I participate in "Prayers for Chardon High School"?

There are several ways to participate in "Prayers for Chardon High School": you can attend a local prayer vigil, send cards or letters of support to the school, or simply hold the community in your thoughts and prayers.

Are there any specific requests for prayers?

The Chardon community has requested prayers for healing, strength, and comfort for those affected by the tragedy. They have also asked for prayers for the families of the victims and for the community as a whole as they process and heal from this event.

Is there a deadline for sending prayers or support?

No, there is no deadline for sending prayers or support to Chardon High School. The community welcomes and appreciates ongoing thoughts and prayers as they continue to heal and recover from this tragedy.

Is there a way to donate or contribute to "Prayers for Chardon High School"?

At this time, there is no official donation or contribution program for "Prayers for Chardon High School." However, you can contact the school directly to inquire about any specific needs or ways to support the community during this difficult time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • aried
  • General Chat
Replies