• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Prayer Help a Depressed Single Mother Find Peace and Guidance?

In summary, "Prayers for a Friend: Single Mother Dealing with Depression and Seeking Guidance" is a book that aims to provide comfort, support, and guidance for single mothers struggling with depression. It is intended for single mothers facing depression and seeking guidance, but can also benefit anyone looking to uplift a single mother in their life. The book is not based on any specific religion or belief system, and can benefit single mothers by offering words of encouragement and guidance. Additionally, it can be used as a daily devotional, with its sections divided into different themes for readers to choose from.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
I just got off the phone with the little sister of an old friend. She called me (out of the blue) to ask for some advice.

She just turned 40, is a single mom of a little boy in 2nd grade. She is dealing with depression and just feels "lost". She is seeing a therapist (and has been for about 3 years).

I'd like some prayer warriors to say some words on her behalf. She needs courage, rest and peace. She also needs to develop a better sense of self, she thinks finding a man will solve her feelings of loneliness. I know it doesn't work that way.

Thank you. I'm asking God to help me say the right things and point her in the correct direction. So, I'd also appreciate prayers to be truly of help to her.

Last edited:
Jeanine, I am sending up prayers, and also thanking God for sending this woman to you, who can share with her the Truth.

Sending prayers

Sending prayers for your friend - I have a friend who has dealt with depression her whole adult life (is also 40) and currently separated from her husband with 2 small children. It is hard to watch your friend go through something like this but I'm glad to hear she is in therapy and helping herself as well.

Sending prayers...I'm sure you said the right things since God sent her to you! He will give you strength.

Prayed for strength, peace, and guidance.

What is the purpose of "Prayers for a Friend: Single Mother Dealing with Depression and Seeking Guidance"?

The purpose of "Prayers for a Friend: Single Mother Dealing with Depression and Seeking Guidance" is to provide comfort, support, and guidance for single mothers who are struggling with depression. It is a collection of prayers and words of encouragement to help uplift and guide them through their journey.

Who is the intended audience for "Prayers for a Friend: Single Mother Dealing with Depression and Seeking Guidance"?

The intended audience for "Prayers for a Friend: Single Mother Dealing with Depression and Seeking Guidance" is single mothers who are facing depression and seeking guidance. However, anyone who wants to support and uplift a single mother in their life can also benefit from this book.

Is "Prayers for a Friend: Single Mother Dealing with Depression and Seeking Guidance" based on a specific religion or belief system?

No, "Prayers for a Friend: Single Mother Dealing with Depression and Seeking Guidance" is not based on any specific religion or belief system. The prayers and messages in this book are meant to provide comfort and support to all single mothers, regardless of their religious or spiritual beliefs.

How can "Prayers for a Friend: Single Mother Dealing with Depression and Seeking Guidance" benefit single mothers?

"Prayers for a Friend: Single Mother Dealing with Depression and Seeking Guidance" can benefit single mothers by providing them with words of encouragement and comfort during a difficult time. It can also help them feel less alone in their struggles and offer guidance on how to navigate through their challenges.

Can "Prayers for a Friend: Single Mother Dealing with Depression and Seeking Guidance" be used as a daily devotional?

Yes, "Prayers for a Friend: Single Mother Dealing with Depression and Seeking Guidance" can be used as a daily devotional. It is divided into sections with different themes, making it easy for readers to choose a prayer or message that resonates with them each day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
Admin Greg