• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can prayers help after a heart attack? Please pray for Stringie's recovery.

In summary, Andy's uncle Stringie had chest pain and difficulty breathing and went to the doctor. He had a heart attack and is in the hospital.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Hello all. Yesterday when I got to my boyfriend's house he told me that his uncle (who he lives next to and is more like a father to him) was not doing well..this is a relatively very healthy man who only goes to the doctor when he is very sick. Andy, my boyfriend, told me that Stringie, his uncle, was having chest pain and difficulty breathing. I went with him over to Stringie's house and as soon as I saw him I was even more concerned..he was very gray..his wife had finally talked him into going to the doctor..so we all went to the doctor..I waited in the waiting room while the 3 of them went back. about 30 minutes after they had taken him back Andy came out and said lets go they are taking him to the hospital..he just had a heart attack..apparently he had one earlier in the day..and was in the process of having another one.

We went home and made a few important phone calls then went to the hospital..where we spent the rest of the evening.

They took him for a Heart Cath, after which the doctor came and told us that he is a very lucky man and he is surprised that he is still alive. Many of his major arteries are severly blocked..and part of his heart is not working at all.

I was very happy when we were in the ICU visiting him and his nurse walked in..as it is someone who I would trust my own life with..it is my bff's brother..and I felt very relieved by that.

Anyway..if you could all please pray for Stringie because he needs A LOT of prayers right now.

Praying for him, and your family.

Praying, Heidi! God already has it in His Hands - how else can you explain the fact that his Nurse is exactly the person you would choose?!

ChefBeckyD said:
Praying, Heidi! God already has it in His Hands - how else can you explain the fact that his Nurse is exactly the person you would choose?!

Trust me Becky..I know..I thought of a few more things that I wanted to add..

Not only was the nurse who I would have chosen..but my boyfriend and I work as 911 dispatchers..and we have both run with either Ambulance companies..or Fire Depts..we both knew the medic..and once again someone I would trust with my life..or even my mother's life.

Stringie was supposed to leave this morning to go camping with the men from church..God knew what he was doing because I am not so sure that his chances of survival would have been as good..being in the middle of no where and all.

Prayers said.

Well..they took the Balloon Pump out..he is doing pretty well..but yesterday he had some fluid I think in his lungs..so hopefully that clears up pretty quick.

He was happy on Saturday that he could eat solid food..but we not thrilled that he could not have butter or salt..LOL..

1. What are some common prayers after a heart attack?

Some common prayers after a heart attack include prayers for healing, prayers for strength and courage, prayers for guidance and wisdom, prayers for peace and comfort, and prayers for gratitude and thanksgiving.

2. Are there any specific prayers for loved ones who have had a heart attack?

Yes, there are specific prayers for loved ones who have had a heart attack. These prayers often include asking for strength and healing for the person, as well as prayers for comfort and support for their family and friends.

3. Can prayers help in the recovery after a heart attack?

While prayers cannot guarantee a full recovery, they can provide comfort, support, and hope during the recovery process. Many people find that praying helps them cope with the physical, emotional, and spiritual challenges of a heart attack.

4. Are there any specific prayers for medical professionals treating heart attack patients?

Yes, there are prayers specifically for medical professionals who are treating heart attack patients. These prayers often ask for guidance, wisdom, and skill for the doctors and nurses, as well as prayers for strength and healing for the patient.

5. Are there any prayers for preventing future heart attacks?

Yes, there are prayers for preventing future heart attacks. These prayers often include asking for guidance in making healthy lifestyle choices, prayers for strength to continue following medical advice, and prayers for protection from future heart problems.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies