• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will you pray for my heart and my cousin's husband?

Keep us updated.Jennie,Your cardiologist has you on blood thinners in case of a clot. If your heart does not start beating properly, they may have to shock it to prevent it from clotting. Your cousin's husband has been in a coma for over a month. There is a possibility he will never wake up. Your cousin is doing well, but she is grieving. Please pray for a miracle for them all.
Jennie4PC
So I have 2 prayer requests the first one is for me. I had open heart surgery on Feb 7th and today I saw my cardiologist well currently my heart is in atrial flutter. Which means my heart is not beating right. He has me on blood thinners so when/ if he has to shock it I dont throw a clot. Please pray that my heart will start to beat properly so I dont have to have my heart shocked.

The 2nd request is for prayers for my cousins husband. He just recently had a bone marrow transplant after his transplant he got a fever which is usually good, but in the middle of the night he passed out, hit his head and has been in a coma since before my surgery. Please pray for a miracle that he will wake up. She is ok if she has to let him go but she has had signs that is keeping her going. Good news is he is in remission though :).

Sorry so long

Sending prayers of healing and strength for you and your family.

Jennie, so sorry that you and your family are currently going through so much sorrow. Prayers are being sent your way. Have faith.

Ask your cardiologist about an internal defibrilator. My mom had one

Oh my goodness! So sorry to hear you are going through all this. I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Thanks you guys. Scott I believe the internal fibrulator is a pace maker if I can avoid that I will =). The crazy thing is my FIL also had open heart 5 days after me. It has been a crazy time in my family.

Keeping you and your family members in my thoughts and prayers, Jennie.

Praying for all!

Prayers sent for you and your extended families! Keep us up to date.

Just an update on what is going on, went into day to have my heart shocked and it did not need to be shocked, there is a possibility of needing an abliation or worst case scenario a pace maker, hoping I wont be needing either of those. My dr told me to go ahead and work out like I normally would he even ok'd insanity. Next bit of news is on our cousins DH, he was doing really well, he was looking around, doing well in physical therapy, then he took a turn for the worse, apparently his body ended up rejecting the bone marrow and he passed away on Fri. She could really use prayers of comfort at this time.

Sorry to hear about your cousin, but glad about your news. And hopefully yours will continue to be good.

So sorry to hear your sad news, but glad you are doing better.

1. What is the purpose of "Prayer Requests Please :)"?

The purpose of "Prayer Requests Please :)" is to create a supportive community where individuals can share their prayer requests and receive prayers from others.

2. Who can submit a prayer request?

Anyone can submit a prayer request on "Prayer Requests Please :)", whether they are a member of Pampered Chef or not. We welcome all individuals who are in need of prayer to share their requests with us.

3. Will my prayer request be kept confidential?

Yes, all prayer requests shared on "Prayer Requests Please :)" will be kept confidential. We want to create a safe and trusting space for individuals to share their prayer needs without fear of judgement or gossip.

4. How long will my prayer request be displayed on the page?

All prayer requests will be displayed on the page for 30 days. After that, they will be automatically removed to make space for new requests. However, if you would like your request to be removed sooner, please let us know.

5. Can I submit a prayer request more than once?

Yes, you can submit a prayer request more than once. We understand that some situations may require ongoing prayer and support. However, we ask that you limit your requests to once a week to give others a chance to have their requests shared as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • SilverCeladon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • nikked