• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer for Becky Kimbell: MS150 Coordinator & Mom of 3

In summary, the Prayer for Becky Kimbell is a collective effort to send strength, healing, and support to Becky Kimbell, who is currently facing a difficult health challenge - multiple sclerosis (MS). Participation in the prayer can be through joining a prayer group, sending personal messages, or keeping her in thoughts. Donations to help with medical expenses are appreciated but not necessary. Other forms of support such as offering help with daily tasks or being a listening ear are also greatly appreciated.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
Prayer request for my friend Becky Kimbell. She passed away on the 1st, she was only 37 with three small children. She was one of the coordinators for the MS 150 that I have been participating in for years. She will be missed by many! I have had three friends have the gastric-bypass and now 2 out of 3 have died, both within a month of having the surgery.

I will be praying for you and her family. How sad. I've also had friends pass or have horrible complications for GPS, but I've also had a few with great sucess.

Prayers of comfort going up.

Lisa

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! I will be praying!

So sorry for your loss - I will pray for your friend and her family.

so sad, sending prayers

1. What is the Prayer for Becky Kimbell?

The Prayer for Becky Kimbell is a collective prayer for strength, healing, and support for Becky Kimbell, who is the MS150 Coordinator and a mom of three children. It is a way for the community to come together and send positive thoughts and well wishes to Becky during this challenging time.

2. How can I participate in the Prayer for Becky Kimbell?

There are a few ways you can participate in the Prayer for Becky Kimbell. You can join a prayer group or community that is actively praying for her, send a personal prayer or positive message to Becky or her family, or simply keep her in your thoughts and send positive energy her way.

3. Why is Becky Kimbell in need of prayers?

Becky Kimbell is in need of prayers because she is currently facing a difficult health challenge - multiple sclerosis (MS). As the MS150 Coordinator and a mom of three, she has a lot on her plate and could use the strength and support from others to help her through this tough time.

4. Can I donate to Becky Kimbell or her family?

While donations are not necessary, they are greatly appreciated by Becky and her family. If you would like to make a donation to help with medical expenses or other costs, you can reach out to her directly or check with your local MS150 organization for more information.

5. How else can I support Becky Kimbell?

Aside from prayers and donations, there are other ways you can support Becky Kimbell. You can offer to help with daily tasks or errands, cook a meal for her and her family, or simply be a listening ear and offer words of encouragement and positivity. Every small gesture goes a long way in showing your support for Becky during this challenging time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
carlajanes
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla