• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pray for Sarah: Young Girl in Serious Accident

In summary, "Pray for Sarah: Young Girl in Serious Accident" is a fundraising campaign organized by Pampered Chef to support a young girl named Sarah who was seriously injured in an accident. You can donate to the campaign through purchasing a Pampered Chef product or making a direct donation. Sarah requires extensive medical treatment and all proceeds from the campaign will go towards her medical expenses and supporting her family. You are encouraged to share the campaign with others to help raise awareness and every little bit of support is appreciated.
Shawnna
Gold Member
A young girl from my town had a wreck this afternoon and has been life-flighted to a bigger hospital. She was awake and talking when they found her...she was thrown out of her car and someone drove by and saw her laying there...but she has internal injuries. Please pray for her. Her name is Sarah.

Prayers going out...

Prayers going out for Sarah and her family. May she heal quickly!

Sending out prayers for healing, and prayers of thanks that someone actually stopped.

I have received word that Sarah has fractured her lower back but otherwise is going to be fine. When I saw her car I thought it was hopeless for whomever was in it. You could not even tell what kind of car it was. God was surely with her today and has answered prayers. Thanks to all who prayed for her.

Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Thank God! He obviously has a plan for this young lady.

Prayers said for Sarah.

Sending prayers for sarah

Thats great news, I've been praying for her.

Prayers headed upstairs!!

1. What is "Pray for Sarah: Young Girl in Serious Accident"?

"Pray for Sarah: Young Girl in Serious Accident" is a fundraising campaign organized by Pampered Chef in support of a young girl named Sarah who was seriously injured in an accident. It aims to raise funds to help cover her medical expenses and support her family during this difficult time.

2. How can I donate to the "Pray for Sarah" campaign?

You can donate to the "Pray for Sarah" campaign by purchasing a Pampered Chef product through the designated fundraiser link or by making a direct donation through the campaign's fundraising page. Every purchase or donation will go towards supporting Sarah and her family.

3. Who is Sarah and what happened to her?

Sarah is a young girl who was involved in a serious accident that left her with severe injuries. Due to the nature of her injuries, she requires extensive medical treatment and her family is facing financial challenges. Pampered Chef has initiated this campaign to help support Sarah and her family during this difficult time.

4. Can I share the "Pray for Sarah" campaign with others?

Yes, please do! We encourage you to share the campaign with your friends, family, and on social media to spread the word and help raise awareness for Sarah's story. Every little bit helps and we appreciate any support you can provide.

5. Will all the proceeds from the campaign go towards Sarah's medical expenses?

Yes, all proceeds from the "Pray for Sarah" campaign will go towards supporting Sarah's medical expenses and her family. Pampered Chef is not taking any profit from this campaign, and we are proud to be able to support Sarah and her family during this difficult time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Shari
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies