• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Prayers for Consultant Lakisha Denson

In summary, "Prayers for Consultant Lakisha Denson" is a way for our community to show support and offer prayers and well wishes for our colleague, Lakisha Denson, during a difficult time. To participate, individuals can join a virtual prayer group, send their well wishes through our company's online platform, or reach out to Lakisha personally. This initiative is open to anyone, not just employees of Pampered Chef. While donations and gifts are appreciated, the focus is solely on offering prayers and well wishes. Lakisha will be made aware of all messages and may choose to respond personally or through our company's online platform.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Please keep consultant Lakisha Denson in your prayers, she is within my cluster. Her apartment building burned this past weekend and it is condemned. She lost all her Pampered Chef products and of course her home. As you can imagine, she is under a lot of stress right now and needs our prayers.

How horrible! Did she have any insurance? I will keep her in my prayers!

She does.. but it's still hard on someone..

I can't imagine losing all the things that can't ever be replaced...pictures, special items, etc. Keeping them all in my prayers!

Prayers for all involved!!!

Prayers sent.

praying. Encourage her to connect with family and reach out a little. People Want To Help!

1. What is the purpose of "Prayers for Consultant Lakisha Denson"?

The purpose of "Prayers for Consultant Lakisha Denson" is to support and uplift our colleague, Lakisha Denson, during a difficult time. As a community, we want to come together and offer our prayers and well wishes for her well-being and success.

2. How can I participate in "Prayers for Consultant Lakisha Denson"?

To participate in "Prayers for Consultant Lakisha Denson", you can join our virtual prayer group or send your well wishes and prayers through our company's online platform. You can also reach out to Lakisha personally to offer your support. Any form of positive thoughts and prayers is greatly appreciated.

3. Is "Prayers for Consultant Lakisha Denson" limited to employees of Pampered Chef?

No, "Prayers for Consultant Lakisha Denson" is open to anyone who wants to offer their prayers and support. We believe in the power of a collective community coming together to lift up someone in need.

4. Can I make a donation or send gifts to Lakisha through "Prayers for Consultant Lakisha Denson"?

While we appreciate the generosity, "Prayers for Consultant Lakisha Denson" is solely focused on offering our prayers and well wishes. If you would like to make a donation or send gifts to Lakisha, please contact her directly.

5. How will Lakisha know about the prayers and well wishes sent through "Prayers for Consultant Lakisha Denson"?

We will make sure that Lakisha is aware of the prayers and well wishes sent through "Prayers for Consultant Lakisha Denson". We will also share any messages or cards with her, and she may choose to respond personally or through our company's online platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angel7581
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies
Views
MWCOOKIN
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies