• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request: Please Save the Unborn Baby

In summary, the family friend's brother's fiance cancelled the wedding, then decided to abort the baby.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Please pray for a family friend's brother. He was supposed to get married yesterday, but his fiance decided she wants nothing to do with him and called off the wedding. Then she decided to go a step further & wants to abort their baby. She is already 20 weeks along.

He is distraught and has begged for her to let him keep the baby no strings attached, but she wants zero ties to him. And says it's just not what she wanted. She has also turned down attempts by my friend (the guy's sister) and me & my husband to offer to adopt the baby.

She is almost 30 and already has a 2yr old. She is semi-considering adoption, but no promises and is not returning our requests at this time. We are just praying that she will give someone the chance to love & take care of that baby whether it's us or not.

She had a Dr Appt today and hopefully had her 20wk ultrasound to determine the baby's growth & gender. We are asking for prayers that she saw the life inside of her & will decide to at least bring the baby to full term and allow someone to adopt it.

Thank you Prayer Warriors.

Thank you! I will forward that information on and I will keep this thread updated as I find out more.

Wow - prayers going out all the way around - for the family friend's brother, the unborn baby, and for the fiance. How awful. Please continue to keep us updated.

Isn't she pretty far along to get a legal abortion in most states? Hopefully if she has seen that little child moving inside her, she will realize it is a human being. Praying for everyone...

How heartbreaking! Please keep us updated.

From what I've been reading, you can legally get an abortion up to 24 weeks (6 months!!) It used to be 12wks, but got changed during the Clinton years. I was shocked when I found out that 1) she is almost 30 years old. - I figured she must just be young and scared. And 2) she already has a 2 year old son! So she DOES know what it's like to feel that baby kicking inside of her and how it feels to hold that baby in your arms after delivery.

It gives us even more reason to pray that her mind is changed...soon!
Thank you for your prayers!

Oh, wow, so much sorrow. I've prayed for her, your brother, their child, you and everyone else who is hurting in this situation.

prayers for everyone involved

wow. I will be praying.

Prayers for everyone involved. Keep us updated

It's so hard for me to read things like this, especially since I've been trying to have a child for 12 years. My heart breaks for your friend's brother, and for this unborn child. I will certainly pray that she changes her mind and if not, can he sue her for murdering his child?

I'm baffled that she would want to just abort a child fathered by a man that only weeks ago she wanted to marry.
Please keep us updated.
Father, please place a hedge of protection around this child, Lord. I pray the protective blood of Jesus on this unborn child, Lord and pray that any attempts to destroy this child would be disolved in Jesus' name...

So sad, I'll be sending prayers.

Thank you everyone. We have encouraged him to seek legal counsel. I don't think he can do anything until the baby reaches viability & she can no longer get an abortion.

As of yesterday she has asked for everyone to leave her alone. She has not had an abortion yet and is still semi-considering adoption. This baby hangs on day by day. Every day she waits, the baby grows and it will be harder to find someone to kill her baby for her. I also had trouble conceiving my 2 children and it hurts so bad knowing that there are so many out there who would LOVE to have a baby. This baby! Any baby!

Thank you again for your prayers. I will continue to update as we learn more.

i got the following text from my friend late last night:

"god took grant's baby to heaven before nicole got a chance to kill it. grant is very sad. told him got let him feel the love of a parent and also showed him nicoles true side at the same time. please pray that this experience brings grant closer to god. baby died a week or 2 ago in utero. baby was in heaven the whole time! i feel god used this to teach us all love..."

i personally don't know if we can trust that this is what really happened or if she secretly went through with her original intentions, but it doesn't really matter now. a life has been lost.

Oh how sad! I just read this for the first time today. I hope everyone can heal from this sad situation.

How sad. I will continue to pray.

this woman is going to need a TON of help. Her hormones are going to be thru the roof with the pregnancy and then no matter what her feelings were 2 weeks ago, she is sure to experience some sort of grief for her thoughts and potential actions.

what a tragic story!

I prayed for everyone involved. I have a beautiful 18 month old & can not imagine how anyone could consider this..

This child is now in God's loving hands.

Thank you again to everyone who replied and prayed. I don't have any news on Grant or Nicole, but I wanted to share with you that I found out I'm pregnant last night. DH and I are ecstatic. We had been praying so hard for that baby to have a chance to live and possibly for the baby to have a place in our family, but it was not to be. But God heard our prayers and has blessed us with another baby. I just hope and pray that both Grant & Nicole will heal from this tragedy and become parents when the time is right.

Kristina - congratulations!!

I'm praying for everyone!

Congrats! What amazing proof that God is involved in everything. Prayers for your healthy pregnancy and beautiful, strong, healthy baby!

Kristina, what an amazing miracle. I'm so happy for you and your family. You all will be in my prayers for a happy, healthy, baby - as well as prayers of healing for Grant and Nicole.

Congratulations, Kristina!

Our little one was not meant to be and was born into heaven on Tuesday. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry, Kristina.

I'm so sorry.. I'm praying for you & your family..

I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry about the loss of both little ones. I ran across your thread and I just wanted to cry! Especially when I got to the end!!! I'm off work today due to a funeral this afternoon and was taking a few minutes on CS before ALL the stuff I have to do today before this afternoon rolls around.
Again, I just wanted to say I'm sorry!

Kristina,

I am praying that God give you comfort and help you while you are going through this. I wish there was a way to make it all better. Know I am here whenever you need a shoulder! Remember, I'll be more than happy to drive ya to an empty field where you can yell as loud as you want. Call me anytime....I'll walk over and listen whenever you need.

caraighan
I am so sorry you too are experiencing a loss. I hate funerals and all the stress that comes with it! I send you hugs and pray that you find the strength you need to see you through.

Oh Kristina! I'm so sorry for your loss! Such sadness. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

I have been praying for your family and you during this time. I am SO sorry to hear of your loss. God is with you...

Kristina, this is definitely one of those times when you want to say "Ok, God, what's the point?" Just know, even though you may not feel Him right now, that He is holding you and your family, and doesn't mind if you scream and yell at Him.

I'm so sorry you're experiencing this pain, and will keep you all in my prayers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampchefsarah