• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Will you join me in praying for a job opportunity for my retiring husband?

In summary, Tony is flying out to an interview for a position with a small to medium airline. He is meeting with the head HR person, a VP and a Director at 1 pm Chicago time.
WOW! It's been awhile since I updated...sorry...

Tony managed to get a job at a fast food restaurant as a "manager". The pay stinks, and the job isn't much better, but at least it's income for now!

He is on a short list for a job in CO that we're waiting to hear about, and there is the possiblity of a job here in ABQ with his old squadron that just had an opening, which would be preferred.

Prayers for strength and patience for his current job, and for something to break open on these other two opportunities are appreciated (ultimately, of course, we want God's will to be done...just would prefer that it happens sooner rather than later!)

Thank you for all those who have prayed, continued to pray, and/or will be praying now. We appreciate it!

Prayers said. I know how you all feel only I only have two of us to worry about. I pray for strength for you as I had done for me.

<h2>1. Can you please pray for a job opportunity for my retiring husband?</h2><p>Of course, we would be happy to pray for your husband's job search. We understand how important it is to have a stable income, especially after retiring from the military. We will pray for the right job to come his way and for everything to work out smoothly.</p><h2>2. When is your husband's official retirement date?</h2><p>His official retirement date is March 31st, after 25 years in the Air Force.</p><h2>3. Have you had any luck with job interviews so far?</h2><p>We have had a couple of interviews, but nothing has come to fruition yet. We are still hopeful and trusting in God's plan for our family.</p><h2>4. What kind of job is your husband looking for?</h2><p>We are open to any job opportunities that come our way, but ideally, we are looking for a job in the right location that will provide stability and financial security for our family. We are trusting in God's plan and know that He will guide us to the right job.</p><h2>5. Can you provide an update on your husband's job search?</h2><p>Currently, we are still waiting for a job offer, but we have faith that the right opportunity will come at the right time. We are incredibly grateful for everyone's prayers and support during this time of transition. We will continue to trust in God's plan and His perfect timing.</p>

1. Can you please pray for a job opportunity for my retiring husband?

Of course, we would be happy to pray for your husband's job search. We understand how important it is to have a stable income, especially after retiring from the military. We will pray for the right job to come his way and for everything to work out smoothly.

2. When is your husband's official retirement date?

His official retirement date is March 31st, after 25 years in the Air Force.

3. Have you had any luck with job interviews so far?

We have had a couple of interviews, but nothing has come to fruition yet. We are still hopeful and trusting in God's plan for our family.

4. What kind of job is your husband looking for?

We are open to any job opportunities that come our way, but ideally, we are looking for a job in the right location that will provide stability and financial security for our family. We are trusting in God's plan and know that He will guide us to the right job.

5. Can you provide an update on your husband's job search?

Currently, we are still waiting for a job offer, but we have faith that the right opportunity will come at the right time. We are incredibly grateful for everyone's prayers and support during this time of transition. We will continue to trust in God's plan and His perfect timing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva