• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request: Hurricane Dean Heading to US - Louisiana & Texas

In summary, if you need immediate assistance during Hurricane Dean, it is important to call 911 or your local emergency services rather than relying solely on prayer for help. To request prayers for those affected by the hurricane, you can reach out to your local church or community center and ask for a prayer request to be shared. Additionally, you can pray for the safety and protection of those in the path of the hurricane, as well as for the strength and resilience of those affected and the first responders and volunteers. There are also many online resources available for prayers and support, as well as the option to donate to reputable organizations or volunteer your time and resources to assist with relief efforts.
PCBritt
Please be in Prayer about Hurricane Dean heading to the US! We live in Louisiana and really don't want to go through all that again!! My husbands family owns a grocery store and things got so crazy with Hurricane Katrina!! I wouldn't mind the rain but all the damage and stuff I can do without!! I know that people in South Texas are getting prepared as well!!

I'll definitely be praying for everyone affected by this hurricane - hard to watch it storming through the Caribbean. I live in Illinois so I can only imagine how scary it is!

I'm saying a prayer for everyone that may be in its path!!!

What do I do if I need immediate assistance during Hurricane Dean?

If you need immediate assistance during Hurricane Dean, please call 911 or your local emergency services. Do not rely solely on prayer for immediate help.

How can I request prayers for those affected by Hurricane Dean?

You can request prayers by reaching out to your local church or community center and asking for a prayer request to be shared during their services. You can also reach out to loved ones and ask them to pray for those affected.

How can I pray for those in the path of Hurricane Dean?

You can pray for the safety and protection of those in the path of Hurricane Dean. You can also pray for the strength and resilience of those affected, as well as for the first responders and volunteers who will be assisting in the aftermath.

Are there any specific prayers or resources available for those affected by Hurricane Dean?

There are many resources available online for prayers and support during natural disasters like Hurricane Dean. You can also reach out to your local church or community center for guidance and assistance.

What can I do to help those affected by Hurricane Dean?

You can donate to reputable organizations such as the Red Cross or Salvation Army, who will be providing aid to those affected by Hurricane Dean. You can also volunteer your time and resources to help with relief efforts in affected areas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • akaskydebil
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies