• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request...heart Issues, Again...

In summary, the individual's husband had a heart issue in September, which turned out to be okay but the doctor warned about a possible recurrence. Recently, he has been experiencing symptoms such as being run down, shortness of breath, and pain. The individual has contacted the cardiologist and the husband has started taking anti-inflammatory medication. His upcoming physical test has been postponed until he receives clearance from the cardiologist. Prayers are requested for peace, a clear answer for the recurring symptoms, and favor with the Command regarding the physical test. An update will be provided once more information is available.
nikked
Gold Member
Hello, all. Way back when (in Sept.) my hubby had a heart issue pop up. Everything turned out okay (see http://www.chefsuccess.com/f48/never-rains-but-pours-55596/), but the one thing the doctor warned about was a recurrence (which can't be prevented).

Well, we're starting with another round. Looking back over the past week to ten days, he's been really run down, easily out of breath and short-winded. Pain started today, pretty severe (but not near as bad). We've contacted the cardiologist, and have started him on the anti-inflamatory meds. We're waiting to hear from the doctor tomorrow regarding a possible echo to check on things.

DH is supposed to have his annual PT test on Thursday, and this will definitely affect it. He's going to go talk to his Shirt tomorrow to see about having it postposed until this clears up.

Prayers for the following are appreciated:

1. Peace (especially for me...I'm kind of freaked out)
  2. A clear answer as to what is going on that is causing this keep happening)
  3. Favor with the Command regarding his pending PT test
  4. And of course, anything else the Lord leads you too!

Thanks, folks. I'll post an update as we find things out!

Prayers said.

(((fingers crossed))) that his First Shirt knows the background & will understand. It would be horrible if they assumed that he's just trying to come up with an excuse not to do the PT test on time. :(Hopefully you guys caught the symptoms in time and the Dr's will be able to help him feel better very soon. (((hugs)))

Well, first step is taken cared of. He has a REALLY good Shirt right now, and the test part is officially postponed until we have the all clear from the cardiologist. Now, we wait for that call!

Thanks for the prayers!

DH has an appt for an echo EARLY Monday morning, followed immediately with an appt with the cardiologist. He is not supposed to do any exercising until he sees the doc, and we are suppposed to go straight to the ER if things get worse over the weekend.

Thanks again for your prayers! I'll post if we end up having to go in this weekend; otherwise, I'll update on Monday.

1. What is the purpose of the "Prayer Request...heart Issues, Again..." event?

The purpose of this event is to provide a space for individuals to come together and pray for any personal or communal heart-related issues they may be facing. It is a time for support, encouragement, and spiritual guidance.

2. Who can participate in the "Prayer Request...heart Issues, Again..." event?

Anyone is welcome to participate in this event, regardless of religious beliefs or background. We believe in the power of prayer and welcome all who are seeking support and guidance for their heart-related concerns.

3. Do I need to bring anything with me to the "Prayer Request...heart Issues, Again..." event?

No, there is no need to bring anything with you. We will provide all necessary materials for the event, including prayer guides and any other resources that may be helpful.

4. Is the "Prayer Request...heart Issues, Again..." event confidential?

Yes, all prayer requests and discussions during the event are kept confidential. We respect the privacy of each individual and create a safe and supportive environment for sharing and prayer.

5. Can I request prayers for someone else's heart-related issues?

Yes, you can absolutely request prayers for someone else. We believe in the power of intercessory prayer and are happy to lift up others in need of support and healing for their heart issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ann F
Replies