• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request for My Surgery on Tues

In summary, Teresea had a surgery on her jaw joints on Tuesday, August 23rd. The surgery lasted 8 hours and she is still recovering. She starts physical therapy next week to see if her muscles can adjust to not having her condile.
carlajanes
Gold Member
hi y'all!
please remember me in you prayers. i am having a third surgery on my jaw joints on Tuesday, aug. 23 in St. Paul, MN. In the 80's I had metal implants put in both jaw joints because my disks had been destroyed due to TMJ problems. In 2006, I had surgery again because the left jaw joint had fused together from scar tissue. So they broke the fusion and cleaned up both jaw joints. Well now the screws holding the implants are backing out causing even more pain than normal. So they will be taking the implants out and cleaning up the joints, if there is any more fusion going on I will have to have a 4th surgery for complete joint replacements. I am praying there won't be a 4th surgery!!!!

I began having problems in 1978 when I was 19 and have been in constant pain since then. There is not a day that goes by that I don't have pain; some days are unbearable however. The other surgeries have helped some. Now that I have rheumatoid arthritis, the surgeon is concerned it has gotten in the joints.
I can only open my mouth wide enough to put 1 finger between my teeth!!

So my shows are on hold for a bit.....but I am hoping that after I heal it won't be so hard to do all that talking anymore!! :D

Thanks so much!!!

Praying for you...please keep us updated...

Oh my goodness! So sorry to hear all you've had to go through all these years! I'll be keeping you in my prayers. Please keep us posted.

Prayers said.

I am so sorry you have had so much trouble. You are in my prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery! :)

Gosh, this is the first time I have ever heard of such a thing and you are so in my prayers. I too am very sorry you are in so much pain but with time comes improvements in treatment so I pray this time is the last and you feel fantastic afterwards too.

Big (((Hugs)))! I hope that they are able to solve your problems with only the one procedure.

My prayers are with you and we'll start a prayer chain as well. May you be pain free relatively soon!

Teresea

Prayers for you :)

welll....am home.....the 3 1/2 hour surgery lasted 8! rheumatoid arthritis had completely encased my right joint in bone so he had to cut the condile off! the left joint had fusion as well. sooooooo....the right side is only held there by muscles. it is quite painful however i can open my mouth a little more..yay. i start physical therapy next week to see if my muscles can adjust to being without the condile....but looks like i will have to have joint replacement. thank you all for your prayers!!!! i am doing ok....just taking it one day at a time.....

Oh my goodness! I hope that the PT helps and that you're feeling better very soon

You are in my prayers, Carla! And hoping you have a speedy recovery.

Praying for a remarkable and amazing recovery. Praying for strength and quick healing!

thank you ALL for your prayers and get well wishes!!!! I am doing ok....have physical therapy 3 times a week....still quite swollen and very sore and tender....can't sleep in my bed yet as I can't put any pressure on the incisions so I have been sleeping in the recliner since I got home....am a little tired of that....but over all I am getting better....still uncertain if a 4th surgery will be needed...but I do want to say thank you all so much for being there for me :)
love ya!

What is a "Prayer Request for My Surgery on Tues"?

A "Prayer Request for My Surgery on Tues" is a request for others to pray for someone who is undergoing surgery on a Tuesday. It is a way to ask for support and well-wishes during a potentially stressful or difficult time.

How do I submit a "Prayer Request for My Surgery on Tues"?

You can submit a "Prayer Request for My Surgery on Tues" by reaching out to your friends, family, and community and asking them to keep you in their thoughts and prayers during your surgery. You can also post a request on social media or through online prayer request forms.

Who can I ask to pray for me during my surgery on Tuesday?

You can ask anyone you feel comfortable reaching out to, including friends, family, coworkers, and members of your religious community. You can also ask your church or place of worship to include your request in their prayers.

What should I include in my "Prayer Request for My Surgery on Tues"?

Your "Prayer Request for My Surgery on Tues" can include your name, the type of surgery you are having, and any specific prayer requests or intentions you have. You can also include the date and time of your surgery so that others can pray for you during that specific time.

Can I ask for a "Prayer Request for My Surgery on Tues" even if I am not religious?

Yes, you can still ask for a "Prayer Request for My Surgery on Tues" even if you do not practice a specific religion. You can simply ask for positive thoughts and well-wishes from others during your surgery. It is a way to seek support and positive energy from those around you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carlajanes
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • carlajanes
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • carlajanes