• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Prayer Request for My Friend Nora

In summary, a prayer request was made for Nora, a friend who has been through a lot medically in the past year and is currently experiencing difficulties after a major surgery. Her family and friends are asking for strength for her to fight and get through this. Although there were concerns about her condition, there is news that she is doing much better and her loved ones are grateful for the support and prayers.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST: Please lift my friend Nora in prayer. She's only in her 40's but she's been through ALLOT!! To say the least she's been through allot medically in past year! Yesterday had to have some more major surgery and she's currently having difficulty breathing and issues with her heart! Please lift Nora and her family in prayer!

Before she went into surgery she was talking gloom and doom and family told her they were NOT going to hear any of that, she was going to take care of all these little things she was telling them.

Now they are really worried, did she feel something that they didn't know about?

Asking for Nora to find the strength to fight and get through this!

Thanks,

Lisa

Your friend is in my prayers, too.

Thanks everyone.

Prayers said.

Got more news and it's not good...her lungs are filling, one kidney is not working "right" and her spirits are pummeling. We need to lift her up. I'm fighting tears as I'm writing this, as I know not only does Nora need prayers but her Brother Vinnie and sister in law Lisa are trying best to handle and help her and it's hard on them, and other MANY family and friends.

Thanks for all the prayers and support.

Lisa

Keep the prayers coming, Nora is doing MUCH better this morning, but doctors say she's got a LONG road ahead of her.

But heart rate is doing good, lungs are clearing (still not 100%) and kidney is now not acting up.

Praise God for all my Cheffer family and the prayers they give without knowing people personally!!

Re: UPDATE on PRAYER REQUEST for my Friend NoraToday she's much improved! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!! They've taken her off the O2 today and they've found her Potassium and Mag. levels are out of whack and that's 'causing some issues, but are treating these issues. Prayers still appreciated!! Praising God she's doing MUCH better!
Thanks again,

Lisa

Wonderful news Lisa! Will keep her in our prayers.

1. How can I submit a prayer request for my friend Nora?

To submit a prayer request for your friend Nora, you can either reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or fill out a prayer request form on our website. Our team will then include Nora in our daily prayers.

2. Will my friend Nora's personal information be shared when I submit a prayer request?

No, we value the privacy of our customers and their loved ones. Any personal information shared in a prayer request will be kept confidential and only used for the purpose of praying for the individual.

3. Can I request a specific type of prayer for my friend Nora?

Yes, when submitting a prayer request, you can include any specific intentions or requests for your friend Nora. Our team will do our best to include these in our prayers.

4. How often will my friend Nora be included in your prayers?

We have a dedicated team who prays for all submitted prayer requests daily. Your friend Nora will be included in our prayers every day until you notify us that the request is no longer needed.

5. Is there a fee for submitting a prayer request for my friend Nora?

No, Pampered Chef offers prayer requests as a free service to our customers. We believe in the power of prayer and are happy to pray for your friend Nora without any charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Brenda.the.chef