• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I do to help my family during this season of sickness?

In summary, a "Prayer Request for My Family" is a request for others to pray for your family's specific needs, health concerns, or general well-being. To submit a request, you can reach out to a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to find one near you. Requests can also be submitted anonymously for privacy. They will be shared with a community of consultants and customers who have opted in to receive prayer requests, as well as a dedicated team of prayer warriors. Requests will be shared and prayed for for 30 days, but can be extended upon request.
DebbieSAChef
I haven't had a good night's sleep in about 3 weeks! :indif:

We got over a stomach bug that attacked our family two weeks ago!!

About half of my family has the plague right now. Hand, Foot, Mouth disease is what the doctor called it. 3 out of five kiddos have painful blisters in their mouth, sore throats, diarhea, no more vomitting thank God, and fevers. It's been hectic. But we are still getting through school and getting done early so they can rest and bum around the house. The 21 month old is getting over it finally. He gave it to everyone else! LOL The little stinker!
My 11 year old is ok and so is the 2 month old, so far!! :eek: He has been banished to my bedroom and can't come out to visit his siblings while they are sick.

I have plenty of pedialyte pops in the freezer, fudge pops, ice cream, and cool juice for their sore mouths. We should buy stock in Motrin!! :rolleyes:

Prayers would be appreciated!! It is frustrating. I know God does everything for a reason and hopefully this is a good way for me to slow things down and be thankful for times when I can serve and minister to my children even more than usual. Hopefully God's goodness will lead them to repentence.

Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
Hopefully God's goodness will lead them to repentence.
This made me laugh, because what kid doesn't have something on their conscience?

Hoping and praying that your family heals quickly.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Hope you all get well soon Debbie!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww you poor thing & all your little ones.....safe & speedy recovery for all!:angel:

What is a "Prayer Request for My Family"?

A "Prayer Request for My Family" is a request for others to pray for your family, whether it be for specific needs, health concerns, or general well-being. It is a way to come together as a community and lift up your family in prayer.

How do I submit a "Prayer Request for My Family"?

To submit a "Prayer Request for My Family", you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be happy to assist you in submitting your request and will ensure it is shared with our community for prayers.

Can I submit a "Prayer Request for My Family" anonymously?

Yes, we understand that some requests may be sensitive or personal in nature. You can choose to submit your "Prayer Request for My Family" anonymously to protect your privacy. Simply let your consultant know that you would like to remain anonymous.

Who will see my "Prayer Request for My Family"?

Your "Prayer Request for My Family" will be shared with our community of consultants and customers who have opted in to receive prayer requests. We also have a dedicated team of prayer warriors who will pray for your family and their needs.

How long will my "Prayer Request for My Family" be shared and prayed for?

We will share and pray for your "Prayer Request for My Family" for 30 days from the date it was submitted. After that, it will be removed from our community prayer list. However, if you would like to continue receiving prayers beyond 30 days, you can reach out to your consultant to request an extension.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies