• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request for My Dad's Healing: Battling Endocarditis and High Fever

In summary, a prayer request for one's dad is a way to ask for others to pray for the well-being and healing of their father. It provides a sense of support and unity during a difficult time. One can submit a prayer request by reaching out to their faith community, posting on social media, or contacting a prayer request website. The request should include the father's name, reason for the request, and any specific prayers or intentions. It is possible to submit a prayer request even if one is not religious, as it is a way to offer positive thoughts and support.
winklermom
My dad has not been feeling well since Sunday and began running a fever Monday. His fever spiked yesterday afternoon to 102* and then hit 104* last night around midnight. They went to the doctor today and was admitted to the hospital this afternoon. The doctor is leaning toward an endocarditis or bacteria in the blood as a diagnosis.

We experienced endocarditis firsthand in 1999 and it was a very unpleasant time. We were literally watching him die before our eyes before the doctor was able to diagnose it. It was definitely a scary time.

I would appreciate your agreement with us for his healing and for my mom as she takes care of him. She's not in the best health under normal circumstances, so this could be a very trying time for us all.

Praying Bethany...

Sending prayers for your father and your family!

Prayers sent

Thanks everyone! I spoke with them both today and he sounded good but his fever was going up again and that was around 1:30 this afternoon. They're supposed to do an echocardiogram tomorrow. We're praying that he will have a better night than he did last night.Thanks to everyone for their prayers!

Prayers said.

Great news from the transesophageal echocardiogram...his heart looks great! No signs of infection!! The doctor said we may never know the source of the problem...I believe that prayers have been answered! They will monitor his temp for the next 24 hours and possibly go home tomorrow! This is such a tremendous relief. Our daughter is graduating next Saturday and they really wanted to get to come for it. Thanks to everyone for their prayers!

Wonderful news!

What is a prayer request for my dad?

A prayer request for my dad is a request for others to pray for the well-being, health, and healing of their father. It is a way to ask for support and positive thoughts from others during a difficult time.

Why should I submit a prayer request for my dad?

Submitting a prayer request for your dad allows you to reach out to a community of people who are willing to offer their support and prayers. It can provide comfort and strength during a challenging time and can bring a sense of unity and hope.

How can I submit a prayer request for my dad?

You can submit a prayer request for your dad by reaching out to your church or faith community, posting on social media, or contacting a prayer request website. You can also ask family and friends to spread the word and pray for your dad.

What should I include in a prayer request for my dad?

In a prayer request for your dad, you should include his name, the specific reason for the request (i.e. illness, surgery, etc.), and any details or updates you feel comfortable sharing. You can also mention any specific prayers or intentions you have for your dad.

Can I submit a prayer request for my dad even if I am not religious?

Yes, you can still submit a prayer request for your dad even if you are not religious. Prayer can be a form of positive thoughts and well wishes, and many people from all backgrounds and beliefs are willing to offer their support and prayers for others in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• paroese
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • Crystal Patton
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies