• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request for Dear Friend

In summary, a woman named Tess, who was named after a dear loved one, has been diagnosed with cancer at the age of 45. Her husband, who was previously healed from testicular cancer, is now infertile due to treatment. Despite this, they have two children and are trusting in God for another miracle. Tess has started chemotherapy and will have a scan after three months to assess progress. Prayer is greatly appreciated for her healing and strength, and for guidance for the medical team. Let us continue to lift Tess and her family up in prayer during this difficult time.
nikked
Gold Member
Hello, there, all you Prayer Warriors.

I have an urgent and on-going prayer request for you. One of my nearest and dearests, and the one our 11 year old daughter is named after, has just been diagnosed with cancer. Her name is Tess (Theresa). She is 45 years old.

A little back story (‘cuz I like to know when I’m praying): Her husband, Bobby, had advanced testicular cancer when they were first married, which he was miraculously healed from. However, being military, even though his scans were suddenly clear, he had to undergo treatment, which left him ::supposedly:: infertile. Well, two kids later (a 7 year old daughter and 18 month old son), God showed them!

Fast forward to 4 weeks ago. Tess finally went in for a colonoscopy, that had been postponed when she got pregnant with her son. They found a tumor. And upon having a scan of her body done, found that the cancer has spread to her liver and kidneys.

She had a port put in Monday, starts chemo tomorrow (a 3 month cycle, 3 weeks on, 1 week off). After the 3 month cycle is completed, another scan will be done to assess what progress has been made.

They are believing and trusting in God for another miracle in their lives. And appreciate all prayers. I will update at major events, but in the meantime, please keep PRAYING! Thank you.

Cancer is evil. Prayers said.

Dear fellow Prayer Warriors,My heart goes out to Tess and her family during this difficult time. Cancer is a terrible disease, but with the power of prayer and God's love, anything is possible. I will definitely keep Tess and her family in my prayers.God has already shown His miraculous power in Bobby's healing, and I believe He will do the same for Tess. Let us continue to pray for complete healing and restoration for her body. May God's love and strength surround her and her family, giving them peace and comfort during this trying time.I also pray for the medical team that will be treating Tess, that they may have wisdom and guidance in her treatment. And may God's hand be upon every step of the way, guiding and directing her towards full recovery.Please keep us updated on Tess's progress, and know that we are all standing with you in prayer. Let us continue to lift her up to God, knowing that He is in control and He is faithful in all His promises.Stay strong, Tess and family. We are all here for you and will continue to pray for you. May God's love and grace be with you always.In His love,

1. How do I submit a prayer request for a dear friend?

To submit a prayer request for a dear friend, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and fill out our online prayer request form. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with submitting a prayer request.

2. Can I request a specific type of prayer for my friend?

Yes, you can absolutely request a specific type of prayer for your friend. When submitting your prayer request, please include any specific intentions or requests you have for your friend's well-being.

3. Will my friend's information be kept confidential?

Yes, we understand the importance of privacy and confidentiality when it comes to prayer requests. Your friend's information will be kept confidential and only shared with our dedicated prayer team and your consultant.

4. How long does it take for prayers to be answered?

There is no set timeline for when prayers will be answered. Our prayer team will continue to pray for your friend's specific intentions until they are fulfilled. We believe that prayers are always answered in some way, even if it may not be in the way we expect.

5. Can I receive updates on my friend's prayer request?

Yes, you can request updates on your friend's prayer request by contacting your consultant or our customer service team. We understand that it can be helpful to receive updates and we will do our best to keep you informed as we continue to pray for your friend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sherriel
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • Lisa/ChefBear