• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can prayer help fix our roofing leak?

In summary, the homeowner's roof leaked and caved in, and they are having trouble with water in the old ducts.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
Well, that last bit of rain (hail) we had did our roof in. We have a leak in the kitchen. The ceiling is slowing caving in. The roofing people and the insurance adjuster will be out today to check on it. We didn't even think to go up in the attic to check after that last rain! Not exactly good timing either..the deductible is $2,600 !! Pray for the right kind of help in getting it fixed.

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear about your problems. I have had nightmares about my roof leaking and caving in!

If it makes you feel any better I know what you are going through. We had water in our duct work in the slab for our heating and cooling and had to have all new duct work put in the attic. I'll be paying the bill for 3 years! We are still dealing w/the water in the old ducts. I pumped out over 50 gallons yesterday w/our shop vac! We husband put in a new French drain system we hope will work. We're waiting for the first rain to see if the ducts stay dry now. We will eventually fill them w/cement, but want to make sure we take care of the water first.

I will be praying for you. Troubles like this are no fun at all and very stressful!

Take Care

Found out it was an air conditioner condenser leak. My cousin came and cleared the blockage but, that still leaves all the soggy insulation, wet wood and sagging kitchen ceiling. I've never had anything like this happen. What type of a person do I can to get an estimate to repair it?

I would call a local home builder and ask for a recommendation or many of them have a remodel dept.

Get many estimates and opinions before you make a final decision and look up info. on the internet about them.

Good luck,

Hello there,I am so sorry to hear about the damage to your roof and the leak in your kitchen. That must be quite stressful for you. I hope the roofing people and insurance adjuster are able to assess the situation and provide a solution for you. In the meantime, have you thought about using our Pampered Chef products to make some delicious meals while you wait for the repairs to be done? Our products are designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable, even in difficult times. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Wishing you all the best and sending positive thoughts your way.Take care,

1. How can prayer help with a roofing leak?

Prayer can help by bringing peace and comfort during a stressful situation. It can also provide guidance and clarity on the best course of action to take in resolving the issue. Additionally, prayer can bring about a sense of positivity and hope, helping to manifest a successful resolution to the roofing leak.

2. Can prayer actually fix a roofing leak?

While prayer can bring about positive outcomes and solutions, it is important to also take practical steps in fixing a roofing leak. This may include hiring a professional roofing contractor or making necessary repairs yourself. Prayer can provide strength and support during the process, but taking action is also necessary.

3. Is there a specific prayer for roofing leak fix?

There is no one specific prayer for fixing a roofing leak. However, you can pray for guidance and wisdom in finding the best solution, for protection and safety during the repair process, and for a successful and long-lasting fix. You can also pray for peace and patience during any setbacks or delays.

4. Can I pray for others who are experiencing a roofing leak?

Absolutely, prayer can be a powerful tool in supporting and uplifting others who are going through a difficult time. You can pray for their safety, for the right resources and help to come their way, and for strength and resilience during this challenging situation.

5. Are there any specific scriptures or verses that can help with a roofing leak?

There are many scriptures and verses that can provide comfort and guidance during a roofing leak. Some examples include Psalm 46:1 which states "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble" and Philippians 4:6-7 which encourages to "not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • thatgirl2120
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies