• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Prayers for Mom's Shoulder Surgery Tomorrow

In summary, prayer can bring comfort and strength during times of uncertainty and stress, and it can be helpful to ask others to pray for your loved one's surgery. Some specific prayers for a successful surgery include asking for steady hands, minimal pain, and a speedy recovery. Spiritually preparing can involve prayer, positive thoughts, and trusting in God's plan. There are also specific Bible verses and prayers that can provide comfort during surgery, such as Psalm 91:11-12, Jeremiah 30:17, and Philippians 4:6-7.
nikked
Gold Member
As a result of her lovely accident, my mom has a torn rotator cuff (and a couple of other injuries to her shoulder). She is having surgery tomorrow morning, 6:30 am AZ time check-in.

Apparently this is a very painful surgery, so prayers for a easy recovery and as little pain as possible are appreciated. Also, she is still having issues with her lungs, which could be an issue during the surgery, and the diabetes comes into play for healing.

Thank you all so much!!!

My mom is out of surgery. Over FOUR HOURS! The damage they found was much more extensive that was was showing on the scans. That's all I know for now. Thanks!

Sending prayers your way!!

Mom is on her way home...the doctor tried doing the surgery through a scope, but the damage was too severe, and had to open the incision to go in the "hard" way. There were actually two tears, plus a bone chip. She's not supposed to use her arm at all for 6 weeks (yikes!).

That's it for now. I'll post if anything of significance pops up...otherwise, just keep on praying!

Thanks!

Praying for smooth, quick healing.

1. How can I use prayers to help my mom during her shoulder surgery tomorrow?

Prayer can provide comfort and strength for both the patient and their loved ones during a time of uncertainty and stress. You can pray for your mom's successful surgery, for the medical team involved, and for peace and healing for your mom's body and mind.

2. Can I ask others to pray for my mom's surgery?

Absolutely! You can reach out to friends, family, your church community, and even online prayer groups to request prayers for your mom's surgery. The more people praying, the better!

3. What are some specific prayers I can say for my mom's shoulder surgery?

Some suggestions for specific prayers include asking for the surgical team to have steady hands, for minimal pain and discomfort during and after surgery, for a successful outcome, and for a speedy recovery.

4. How can I prepare spiritually for my mom's surgery tomorrow?

There are a few ways you can prepare spiritually for your mom's surgery. You can take some time to pray and meditate on positive thoughts and affirmations, surround yourself with supportive and uplifting people, and trust in God's plan for your mom's health.

5. Are there any specific Bible verses or prayers that are helpful for someone going through surgery?

Yes, there are many Bible verses and prayers that can provide comfort and strength during a time of surgery. Some popular ones include Psalm 91:11-12, Jeremiah 30:17, and Philippians 4:6-7. You can also search online for specific prayers that relate to your mom's surgery and situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
raebates
  • carlajanes
  • General Chat
Replies