• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Prayer for Mom

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
As a result of her lovely accident, my mom has a torn rotator cuff (and a couple of other injuries to her shoulder). She is having surgery tomorrow morning, 6:30 am AZ time check-in.

Apparently this is a very painful surgery, so prayers for a easy recovery and as little pain as possible are appreciated. Also, she is still having issues with her lungs, which could be an issue during the surgery, and the diabetes comes into play for healing.

Thank you all so much!!!

twinchefs

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2007
Sending prayers

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
My mom is out of surgery. Over FOUR HOURS! The damage they found was much more extensive that was was showing on the scans. That's all I know for now. Thanks!

littlemaisyPC

Gold Member
Sep 14, 2008
Sending prayers your way!!

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Mom is on her way home...the doctor tried doing the surgery through a scope, but the damage was too severe, and had to open the incision to go in the "hard" way. There were actually two tears, plus a bone chip. She's not supposed to use her arm at all for 6 weeks (yikes!).

That's it for now. I'll post if anything of significance pops up...otherwise, just keep on praying!

Thanks!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Praying for smooth, quick healing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views