• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Prayer Request for Dina Atnip in ICU | Urgent Update on Facebook

In summary, a woman's daughter posted on Facebook that her mother was in the ICU with possible bacterial and viral pneumonia and the situation did not look good. Her daughter asked for prayers and updates were being provided by her daughter and a friend of the family. The daughter gave an update saying her mom was still sedated and her condition had worsened. Many people from the community were praying and offering support for the woman and her family. The daughter later posted that her mom was on a ventilator and her condition had not improved. It was believed to be a viral infection. The woman is known in the community and many people are praying for her full and speedy recovery.
Glad you are doing better and are at home!

The Great Physician listened to us "storm the gates of Heaven" for your healing!

Great to have you back, Dina! It may have been hard on the family, but their thoughts were all with you and I am sure that they would have not been anywhere else but by your side. Stay "grounded" and get better!

Thanks all staying grounded is great advise I have a show Friday my daughter and daughter in law are going to do for me and I am going to go so pray I can keep my mouth shut and just listen LOL

Welcome back chica! I love that the girls will be doing the show for you. Please thank your family for keeping us all updated. I can only imagine their fear and exhaustion during that time, and yet they still took the time to post for us.

<h2>1. What is the current condition of Dina Atnip?</h2><p>Dina Atnip is currently in ICU with suspected bacterial and viral pneumonia. Her daughter has shared on Facebook that her condition is not looking good.</p><h2>2. Can I help in any way?</h2><p>Right now, the best way to help is to keep Dina in your thoughts and prayers. Her family has requested privacy at this time, so please refrain from reaching out directly.</p><h2>3. Will there be updates on Dina's condition?</h2><p>Yes, we will do our best to keep you updated as we receive information from Dina's family. Please check back on the Facebook thread for any updates.</p><h2>4. Is there anything specific we should pray for?</h2><p>Please pray for Dina's strength and healing, as well as for her medical team to provide the best care for her. Also, please keep her family in your prayers during this difficult time.</p><h2>5. Can I send cards or gifts to Dina?</h2><p>At this time, the family has requested privacy and has not shared any information on sending cards or gifts. Please respect their wishes and continue to keep Dina in your thoughts and prayers.</p>

1. What is the current condition of Dina Atnip?

Dina Atnip is currently in ICU with suspected bacterial and viral pneumonia. Her daughter has shared on Facebook that her condition is not looking good.

2. Can I help in any way?

Right now, the best way to help is to keep Dina in your thoughts and prayers. Her family has requested privacy at this time, so please refrain from reaching out directly.

3. Will there be updates on Dina's condition?

Yes, we will do our best to keep you updated as we receive information from Dina's family. Please check back on the Facebook thread for any updates.

4. Is there anything specific we should pray for?

Please pray for Dina's strength and healing, as well as for her medical team to provide the best care for her. Also, please keep her family in your prayers during this difficult time.

5. Can I send cards or gifts to Dina?

At this time, the family has requested privacy and has not shared any information on sending cards or gifts. Please respect their wishes and continue to keep Dina in your thoughts and prayers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies