• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Buddies: Chefs Lounge Prayer Request Section

In summary, Debbie thinks it is a good idea to have prayer buddies/request section. She is in by the way.
jrstephens
Prayer Buddies/Prayer Request Section in Chefs LoungeWith all of the request for prayer we have been seeing here lately, I was thinking it would be a good idea to have prayer buddies. We could all put our names in for a certain amount of days and then draw names to partner up. Like the first two drawn would partner, the second two would partner and so on.

We could email/messenger back and forth along with still posting things on here. I just thought it may help to do one person is praying specifically for you in addition to the post.

I would be glad to get it started if anyone would like to do so. If no one likes the idea, that is perfectly fine - my feelings will not be hurt.

Let me know your thoughts.

Last edited:
Perhaps we could have Greg put another catagory in under Chef Lounge.....one titled "Prayer Requests."

That's a good idea. I will email him.

hoosierchef said:
Perhaps we could have Greg put another catagory in under Chef Lounge.....one titled "Prayer Requests."

Hopefully he'll be o.k. with it and no one will get offended. It's to support each other just as we would say "WOOHOO" for getting free products...

I'm in by the way (if someone else organizes it!) :D

I pm'd him and will let you all know what he says.

I think that is a fabulous idea myself.

A prayer request sounds good to me. Count me in.

I usually keep silent in this regard, but I can't any more.
I think asking for that type of specific area on here is a bad idea.
I am most likely in a huge minority, but I just don't feel comfortable with it.

sailortena said:

That is one reason for us wanting a seperate thread section, then those that do not agree with it do not have to click on it.

sailortena said:

I agree with you.

I think a prayer request section would be wonderful...and i agree with the post about...then who ever doesn't want to "read" about the prayer requests and don't feel comfortable reading them, then they don't have to "open" up the prayer request section! I personally, will be visiting it several times daily!!! :)

Not comfortableI personally don't feel comfortable with some of the posts on here myself that are not Pc related, but I have the option to not read any further and click on something else.
I have seen some posts about things that, as a christian, I decided not to read any further and dropped that thread entirely because it was offensive to me.
If we don't have a seperate thread, we will continue to post them sporadically on here and everyone will have to see them anyway.

Just my two cents!

Debbie :D

1. What is the purpose of the Chefs Lounge Prayer Request Section?

The Chefs Lounge Prayer Request Section is a place for Pampered Chef consultants and employees to come together and share their prayer requests with each other. It is a way for our community to support and uplift each other through the power of prayer.

2. How do I submit a prayer request in the Chefs Lounge?

To submit a prayer request, simply click on the "Prayer Request" button in the Chefs Lounge and fill out the form with your name, email, and prayer request. Your request will then be posted in the forum for others to see and pray for.

3. Can I request prayers for someone else in the Chefs Lounge?

Yes, you can absolutely request prayers for someone else in the Chefs Lounge. Just make sure to get their permission before sharing their personal information in the prayer request.

4. How can I show my support for others in the Chefs Lounge Prayer Request Section?

You can show your support by reading and responding to prayer requests posted by others. You can also leave comments and words of encouragement for those who have shared their requests.

5. Is the Chefs Lounge Prayer Request Section only for spiritual or religious requests?

No, the Chefs Lounge Prayer Request Section is open for all types of requests, whether they are spiritual, personal, or professional. We believe in the power of prayer and support for all aspects of our lives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • c00p