• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Praying for Kathy: Coping with Tragic Loss and Business Building in Texas

In summary, Kathy is a friend of a consultant at Pampered Chef who is going through a difficult time. We cannot disclose further details about her situation, but we ask for respect for her privacy. You can send your prayers and well wishes through the consultant or directly to Kathy if you know her. Kathy is not a customer or consultant of Pampered Chef, and at this time, we are not collecting donations or offering additional assistance. Your prayers and positive thoughts are greatly appreciated.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
Her first husband, and father of her daughter, committed suicide today. She was building her own Basket business and he was creating her website.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

How tragic for all involved. I will be praying for Kathy, her daughter, and the whole family.

Oh, my! That's terrible. I've prayed for peace and healing for her.

Prayers for all involved. Suicied is so hard on the ones left behind.

So sorry for your friend Kathy. Suicide is so horrible for those left behind - I had a cousin who did just this at age 20 - just over 17 years ago. May she find some peace in the upcoming difficult days.

I'm sorry for their loss.

Prayers being sent!

I am SO sorry.....

1. Who is Kathy and why should I pray for her?

Kathy is a dear friend of one of our consultants who is going through a difficult time. She could use all the love and support she can get, including prayers.

2. Can you share more details about Kathy's situation?

Unfortunately, we are not at liberty to disclose personal information about Kathy's situation. We ask for your understanding and respect for her privacy.

3. How can I send my prayers to Kathy?

You can send your prayers and well wishes through our consultant, who will pass them along to Kathy. You can also send a card or message directly to Kathy if you know her personally.

4. Is Kathy a customer or consultant of Pampered Chef?

No, Kathy is not affiliated with Pampered Chef in any way. She is simply a friend of one of our consultants.

5. Can I donate or do anything else to help Kathy?

At this time, we are not collecting any donations or offering any other form of assistance for Kathy. Your prayers and positive thoughts are greatly appreciated and will go a long way in supporting her during this difficult time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
  • Trish in Texas
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rennea
  • dannyzmom