• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Prayer Request: Dad's BP is 149/100 and arm pain.

In summary, the best way to submit a prayer request for your dad's high blood pressure and arm pain is to contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or customer service team. This can be done even if you are not a Pampered Chef customer. The company strives to share prayer requests with their community as soon as possible, but the exact timing may vary. You can also update your dad's prayer request at any time and it will not be shared publicly without your consent.
esavvymom
Staff member
My dad just called me asking if this was bad :
"My BP is 149/100. Is that bad?" I said yes, then he says, "Well, my left arm has been hurting alot lately. And I thought I had a pinched nerve in my back".
Dad- you need to get in somewhere!! Fortunately, his heart rate is apparently 74= BUT he has a blood-disorder (clots easily).

Uggh... Please pray for him! I'm 3 states away. My sister is an EMT but she's not close by, and he's afraid to get sent to the local hospital (it's not a great place- we've got bad history with them).

I know there are alot of prayer warriors on here and I wanted to surround him with it right now.

He's a great man, and I'm asking for your help! Please pray for his health, that he would find the right place to go for help, and that he would receive special attention and care. Thank you so much!

Hi there, I am so sorry to hear about your dad's health concerns. A blood pressure of 149/100 is definitely high and can put him at risk for serious health issues. It's good that his heart rate is normal but it's important for him to seek medical attention as soon as possible, especially with his history of blood clotting. I will definitely keep him in my thoughts and prayers. It's understandable that he is hesitant to go to a hospital with a bad history, but his health should be the top priority. Maybe your sister can help him find a different healthcare facility that he feels more comfortable with. Take care and stay strong.

1. What is the best way to submit a prayer request for my dad's high blood pressure and arm pain?

The best way to submit a prayer request for your dad is to reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or directly contact the Pampered Chef customer service team. They will be able to guide you on the steps to submit a prayer request for your dad's health concerns.

2. Can I submit a prayer request for my dad's health even if I am not a Pampered Chef customer?

Yes, anyone can submit a prayer request for their loved one's health, regardless of whether they are a Pampered Chef customer or not. We believe in supporting and praying for one another, regardless of our affiliation with the company.

3. How long will it take for my dad's prayer request to be shared with others?

We understand the urgency of your dad's health concerns and we strive to share prayer requests with our community as soon as possible. However, the exact timing may vary depending on the volume of requests we receive. Rest assured, we will do our best to share your dad's prayer request with others in a timely manner.

4. Can I update my dad's prayer request if his health condition changes?

Yes, you can update your dad's prayer request at any time by reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contacting our customer service team. We encourage you to keep us informed about your dad's health journey so that we can continue to pray for him.

5. Will my dad's prayer request be shared publicly?

No, your dad's prayer request will not be shared publicly without your consent. We understand that health concerns can be a sensitive matter and we respect your privacy. Your dad's prayer request will only be shared with our community of consultants and customers who have signed up to receive prayer requests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
tlag1986