• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pray for My Best Friend with a Heart Condition - Support and Prayer for Brandy

In summary, "Pray for My Best Friend" is a campaign by Pampered Chef that promotes praying for our closest friends and loved ones as a way to show support and love. Participation is easy - simply pray for a friend or share the campaign with others. There is no specific time or way to pray, and you can pray for multiple friends. The campaign has no end date and is an ongoing effort to spread love and positivity.
Crystal Patton
My best friend, Brandy, called me yesterday and told me she has a heart condition. I am soooo worried about her!! :(
We have been friends through thick and thin since Jr High (we joke that it's only been 5 years LOL). She moved to Florida several years ago with her husband and my Goddaughter. In 2007 they seperated - she moved out leaving him the house and all the furnature, the divorce became final in Jan 2009. He was being a &^%*@ about the whole thing and he hasn't stopped. He fights for visitation and then drops my Goddaughter off at his Dad's, he is under investigation by Child Protective Services for giving her alcohol, it's horrid and I feel so responsible because I introduced them in High School. :cry:
Anyway, the valve exiting her heart on the right side is defective (I don't remember the real-technical words because I was trying not to cry on the phone while she told me this). It pulls in 1/3 of the blood it pumps out. So she has really high blood pressure because it is pumping so much.
She is being told to reduce her stress, don't do anything strenuous(sp?) and eat healthy. She usually works 10 hours a day to pay all the bills, fortunatly she does enjoy her job.

I have already placed her and this whole situation in the hands of the Lord, I know that He can handle it. Mostly because I can't. I know the power of prayer and how you guys are such prayer warriors. Please ask the Lord to help her in whatever fashion she needs, healing, stress-relief, He know where she is needing Him.

Thank you guys!

Prayers are on their way!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to pray for your friend.

1. What is "Pray for My Best Friend"?

"Pray for My Best Friend" is a campaign initiated by Pampered Chef to encourage people to pray for their closest friends and loved ones. It is a way to show support, love, and care for those who are important to us.

2. How do I participate in the "Pray for My Best Friend" campaign?

Participating in the "Pray for My Best Friend" campaign is simple. All you have to do is think of a friend or loved one who you would like to pray for, and then take a few minutes to pray for them. You can also share the campaign with others to spread the message of love and support.

3. Is there a specific time or way to pray for my best friend?

No, there is no specific time or way to pray for your best friend. You can pray for them at any time and in any way that feels comfortable to you. It can be a silent prayer, a written prayer, or even a spoken prayer with your friend.

4. Can I pray for more than one best friend?

Yes, you can pray for as many best friends as you would like. You can also include other close friends, family members, or even acquaintances in your prayers. The more people we pray for, the more love and positivity we can spread.

5. How long will the "Pray for My Best Friend" campaign last?

The "Pray for My Best Friend" campaign has no set end date. It is an ongoing effort to promote love, support, and positivity among friends and loved ones. We encourage everyone to continue praying for their best friends and spreading the message of this campaign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Lisa/ChefBear