• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pray for Louise & Joe: A 91 & 96 Year Old Loving Couple

In summary, "Pray for Louise & Joe" is a campaign by Pampered Chef to show love and support to a 91-year-old woman and her 96-year-old husband who have been married for over 70 years. You can participate by sending virtual hugs and messages, sharing their story on social media, or purchasing a limited edition candle where a portion of the sales will go towards supporting the couple. Donations can also be made through the website. The campaign will run for a limited time, but support for the couple is encouraged to continue even after it ends. Physical gifts or cards are not currently accepted, but the limited edition candle is a way to show physical support.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
My neighbor Louise Swiler needs your prayers. They are coming tomorrow to take her husband Joe to a nursing home. Louise is 91 and Joe is 96 and they are a wonderful, loving couple! He has Alzheimer's and has progressed to a terrible state where Louise simply cannot care for him any more! I can't imagine how she feels, but I do know her heart is breaking and she needs people to pray for her comfort!

Prayers for Louise, and Joe. And for rest for Louise. She'll feel better after she gets some rest.

They'll be in my prayers. Often it's difficult to make that decision, even when you know it's best for everyone involved.

Awww...I will pray for both of them. Makes your heart break when you see an older couple "split up" by death or a nursing home....

I'm with Kelly on this one...very sad! I will pray that Louise will be comforted by God, given strength and a sense of peace, knowing that Jow will be cared for. That the home Joe goes to will properly care for him, and that God will send His angels to watch over Joe.

What is "Pray for Louise & Joe: A 91 & 96 Year Old Loving Couple"?

"Pray for Louise & Joe" is a campaign started by Pampered Chef to spread love and support to a 91-year-old woman and her 96-year-old husband who have been married for over 70 years. The couple has faced challenges and health issues, and Pampered Chef wants to show them that they are not alone and are surrounded by a community that cares for them.

How can I participate in the "Pray for Louise & Joe" campaign?

There are several ways to participate in the campaign. You can send a virtual hug or message of love to Louise and Joe through our website, or you can share their story on social media using the hashtag #PrayforLouiseandJoe. You can also purchase a limited edition candle where a portion of the sales will go towards supporting the couple.

Can I donate to help Louise and Joe?

Yes, you can donate directly to the couple through our website, or you can purchase the limited edition candle where a portion of the sales will go towards supporting them. You can also show your support by sharing their story and sending them virtual hugs and messages of love.

How long will the "Pray for Louise & Joe" campaign last?

The campaign will run for a limited time, but our love and support for Louise and Joe will continue. We encourage you to continue sending them love and prayers even after the campaign has ended.

Can I send physical gifts or cards to Louise and Joe?

At this time, we are only accepting virtual messages and donations for the couple. However, you can show your support by purchasing the limited edition candle, which will also serve as a physical reminder of the love and prayers they have received from the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies