• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PPPlus Thank You Letters: Troubleshooting and Solutions

In summary, the conversation revolves around printing thank you letters from PPPlus. The solution is to go to Reports > Contacts > Thank You Letter and select the appropriate person/show. Some users have also suggested cutting and pasting the letter to their own letterhead or email program. There may be some difficulties with finding certain shows, but overall, P3 is a time-saving program once you get the hang of it. Some users are still adjusting to the new software and have found the suggestion of cut and paste helpful. If there are further difficulties, contacting Tech Support may be necessary.
twinkie10
Gold Member
:confused: Does anyone know how/why we can't print Thank you letters from PPPlus???

You should be able to print them. On the top left of screen go to reports>contacts>thank you letter.

If you can't print it off you might want to call tech support.

yeah... it takes a bit of looking to find stuff when you switch. I've been on p3 for a little over a week and while I like it I think it is harder to learn and takes more time.

It does take time to learn Paulette but in the long run - it will save you a ton of time!!! Just play with it awhile!!!;)

Run the report (to to the upper drop down menus to Reports/Contacts/Thank You Letters - then when prompted, choose the right person/show) and when it shows up in the P3 window, hit the little printer button. What I do though is cut and paste the letter and put it on my own letterhead or into my email program (depending on if I'm sending out receipts or not). It does take a little time for the program to pull the report up so be patient - but all in all it's very simple.

lkprescott said:
Run the report (to to the upper drop down menus to Reports/Contacts/Thank You Letters - then when prompted, choose the right person/show) and when it shows up in the P3 window, hit the little printer button.

What I do though is cut and paste the letter and put it on my own letterhead or into my email program (depending on if I'm sending out receipts or not). It does take a little time for the program to pull the report up so be patient - but all in all it's very simple.

This is what I do as well.

PamperedDor said:
It does take time to learn Paulette but in the long run - it will save you a ton of time!!! Just play with it awhile!!!;)

Oh I know.... But after using PP for almost 5 yeas it is an adjustment.

I am also getting used to a new computer with new software (still on XP thank goodness!)

Love the cut and paste idea!!!!! I am soooo doing this now!

Never thought of cut & pasting...

Great idea!

I'm not having trouble printing Cooking show thank-yous.... it's the catalog show hosts that aren't coming up??? Hmmm..

twinkie10 said:
I'm not having trouble printing Cooking show thank-yous.... it's the catalog show hosts that aren't coming up??? Hmmm..

Weird... I just went to my P3 and went to Reports/Contacts/Thanks You Letter and all my shows came up for me to choose form... catalog, cooking and fundraiser shows were all listed... even individual orders. The only shows that don't show up in my list to choose from are the ones I hosted as a consultant, which makes sense.

If you're still having trouble then you may have to put in a call to Tech Support.

What is the purpose of PPPlus Thank You Letters?

PPPlus Thank You Letters are a way for Pampered Chef consultants to show appreciation and gratitude to their customers for their support and purchases.

How do I access PPPlus Thank You Letters?

PPPlus Thank You Letters can be accessed through the consultant's PPPlus account. Simply log in and click on the "Thank You Letters" tab.

What should I include in a PPPlus Thank You Letter?

A PPPlus Thank You Letter should include a personalized message of thanks, information about upcoming specials or events, and a discount code or incentive for future purchases.

Can I customize the PPPlus Thank You Letter templates?

Yes, consultants can customize the PPPlus Thank You Letter templates with their own personal message and branding. This allows for a more personalized and professional touch.

Are PPPlus Thank You Letters free to use?

Yes, PPPlus Thank You Letters are a free feature for Pampered Chef consultants to use. They are a great way to show appreciation to customers without any additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
daniusa
  • mommyhugz1978
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • talkintrac