• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is PPP not allowing future show bookings after Jan. 31st?

In summary, Bobbi is having trouble booking shows in PPP after Jan. 31, and restarting the program seems to fix the issue.
pctonya
Gold Member
I'm wondering if anyone else is having a problem booking shows in PPP after Jan. 31 -- all of my shows after that date indicated I can't book a show in the future. Let's me put it in, but it gives me the big red dot and the show info headings are in red. When I go to Finalize to figure out what is wrong that is where it is telling me I can't book in the future. Thanks.

is it in the correct year? I've had that happen before. Also,you may want to close out the program then restart & it may go through just fine.

Thanks for the help -- yes, it is the correct year and I've restarted the program many times already. I'm just not sure why it is happening.

hmmm....not sure, sorry :( Restarting always seems to do the trick for me....maybe call HO, or send them an email

mine always says that I can't book a date in the future (duh) and shows the Red dot. But it is fine once the show actually takes place- because then, it's not in the future anymore! :D I've never had an issue with it.

That makes since! I'm worried about it now, but guess I really shouldn't until it tells me it won't go through. Appreciate it!

Like Bobbi, mine is always that way also....but as she said, once the party happens, it's no longer in the future.... The red dot gets annoying though, but I've learned to live with it. :)

Never had that happen.

The only time it tells me that I can't add a booking is when that customer has not been added to my contact list yet.

NooraK said:
The only time it tells me that I can't add a booking is when that customer has not been added to my contact list yet.

We must be special then. I've got some shows in my calendar for future- they are past hosts so they are in my contact list, but I've got the Red Dot, and it says "can't book a show in the future".

Well it does me no good to schedule one in the PAST now doesn't it?! :D

OK, I just put in a bogus show in P3 dated for 2/1/10. Are you getting a red dot in the Finalize tab that says "'Summary' tab - show date cannot be in the future"? If so, that means you can't submit your current show because the date of the show hasn't occurred yet. It's not for the bookings, it's for the actual show.

I don't enter my shows in advance, so I guess I've never noticed that before :D

1. Why won't my PPP book future shows?

There could be a few reasons why your PPP is not booking future shows. One possibility is that the host may not be interested in hosting another show at the moment. It's also possible that they have already hosted multiple shows and are not able to host another within a specific time frame. Another reason could be that they are not satisfied with their current party results and may need more time to think about it.

2. What can I do if my PPP is not booking future shows?

If your PPP is not booking future shows, it's important to communicate with your host and find out the reason behind their decision. You can also offer some incentives or promotions to entice them to book another show. Additionally, you can reach out to other potential hosts and continue to promote your business to generate new leads.

3. How can I encourage my PPP to book future shows?

There are a few ways you can encourage your PPP to book future shows. First, ensure that you have provided excellent customer service and a memorable experience during their party. You can also offer them rewards or discounts for booking a future show. Additionally, staying in touch with your host and reminding them about the benefits of hosting another show can also be helpful.

4. Can I still earn rewards if my PPP doesn't book future shows?

Yes, you can still earn rewards even if your PPP doesn't book future shows. As long as they have hosted a successful party and met the required sales goals, you will still be eligible for any rewards or incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

5. What should I do if my PPP cancels a future show?

If your PPP cancels a future show, it's important to stay positive and understanding. Reach out to them to find out the reason for the cancellation and offer to reschedule if possible. You can also suggest alternative options, such as hosting a virtual party or placing an order through their party link. Remember to always maintain a good relationship with your host, even if they are unable to host a future show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • MarineGurl020412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MarineGurl020412
  • pamperedmom2owen