• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Update Yet: Has Anyone Else?

In summary, some people have not received their new Pampered Chef materials and others have received them. There is a new DVD coming too.
Mom4kanda
Not Sure if this is the right area. But...

I haven;t gotten my PP update yet....has anyone else.....

Weren't we suppose to get a new one?

Thanks in advance for the responses

I have not recieved mine yet either

I got mine yesterday via UPS. Maybe today you will get yours. :D

OkThank you. I thought I had heard that.

UPS is slow in my area. I order my spring stuff w/catalogs on 02/03 -and its still not here. I am moving in 10 days. SO it better hurry.

Be alert! The PP and new recipes for success are coming in a plain white book box and they do not say "Pampered Chef" on the box. I thought it was some book that we did not order and thought about taking it to the post office to send back. Something made me open it!

lol Beth! I did the same thing. I opened carefully in case I needed to send back.

I did the same thing, was there supposed to be a CD with that though?

BethCooks4U said:
Be alert! The PP and new recipes for success are coming in a plain white book box and they do not say "Pampered Chef" on the box. I thought it was some book that we did not order and thought about taking it to the post office to send back. Something made me open it!

Did it come UPS or regular US Mail? Thanks!

I received my updated materials 1 day after I received my starter kit. Mine came in a yellow envelope by UPS and had Pampered Chef on the label, I didn't know what it was until I started to read who it was from.

same for me :)My updated materials came the same way. I hear we're supposed to be getting an updated DVD too. :) I get things little by little, but ordered the 6 muffin stoneware for 11.00 and it came today yippee!!

I've been busy reading/printing all night, getting ready for shows. I have an out of state show, one show that's possibly a recruit moving about 10 hrs North of me, a home show I"m getting ready for, etc.

I have to get up early to make it to PO for priority envelopes and then to Jenny Craig, then to dentist for cavity filling.

Lots to do yet!!!!

Glad I got a pretty good nap after work today!!!

brandenc said:
I received my updated materials 1 day after I received my starter kit. Mine came in a yellow envelope by UPS and had Pampered Chef on the label, I didn't know what it was until I started to read who it was from.

Soothenrelax said:
My updated materials came the same way. I hear we're supposed to be getting an updated DVD too. :) I get things little by little, but ordered the 6 muffin stoneware for 11.00 and it came today yippee!!

I've been busy reading/printing all night, getting ready for shows. I have an out of state show, one show that's possibly a recruit moving about 10 hrs North of me, a home show I"m getting ready for, etc.

I have to get up early to make it to PO for priority envelopes and then to Jenny Craig, then to dentist for cavity filling.

Lots to do yet!!!!

Glad I got a pretty good nap after work today!!!

I had a show yesterday didn't get any sleep until 6pm, and was up all night cleaning. So far i have 154.25 in guest sells. but some took the catalog home. and I have a show on the 25th and i'm doing another one March 4th for friends and family here.

I didn't know we were suppose to be getting a new DVD, but then again I just started this month.

I still havent recieved my PP update should I be worried :rolleyes:

I have not received mine yet, either. So, you are not alone! :rolleyes:

Dawn Trudell
Independent Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

Hey Dawn -

I live literaly down the road from you and I just got mine today. UPS tried to drop it off yesterday but no one was home to sign for it.

Lee Anne

My white package arrived via UPS this afternoon. Looks like we all should have ours in the next day or so. :)

I was wondering if I should be worried about that!! i got the new DVD in my paperwork/supply order but no PP!! hopefully it will come before march!!

You know I never recieved the DVD with the supply order this time. I emailed HO and they sent me another CD but no DVD. Did everybody get one? My PP update and Steps for Success came yesterday, but I have all my stuff mailed to my work and I pretty much know when I get something there it is from PC. But it was funny packaging, plain white with no PC marked on it. I did recieve my new buisness cards from Merrill and let me tell you guys they are great. They look so much better then my previous ones, I hate I have so many of them left. Of course I bought the big package when I started in Nov, only my luck this would be the year they change the tag line, lol.

monica_sweetconsultant said:
I was wondering if I should be worried about that!! i got the new DVD in my paperwork/supply order but no PP!! hopefully it will come before march!!
Monica:

The PP CD is shipped with the Recipe for Success pages in a White Box. It is not the same shipment as our paperwork/supply order.

I'm quite sure that you should receive it my the end of this week and if not then call Home Office. With the number of consultants Pampered Chef has and this being sent from a third party to us it would be impossible for all of us to get it the same day.

ok i got my new PP this morning with the new recipe for success. the cd you are talking about i had already recieved and didnt know it!! so i think i am finally ready for spring/summer!! i got my sample package A last week, i was so excited!! i got like 6 boxes from PC in 2 days!! which is good cuz now i have boxes to pack and move with...lol..see PC really is versatile!! lol..sorry lame joke!!

Still no PP update for me maybe 2morrow ;)

cher88bear said:
Still no PP update for me maybe 2morrow ;)

Don't feel bad. I don't have mine yet either. My UPS man usualy doesn't come until about 4, so there is still a little hope it will be today.

My UPS man comes at 11:30 am so I know its not coming today :(

Are we not going to get a DVD/VHS of the new products and recipe demo? I received my show n sell CD with my changeover kit. I ordered supplies but there was no new DVD on there of the spring stuff. I did not receive a DVD. I did recieve my show n sell audio CD and my PP CD and my new RFS. I did notice that new videos would be available in March, so I am assuming we have to order one. Last season they sent it with your 1st supply order. Hopefully it won't work that way this season because I already ordered most of my supplies and won't order more for several months. They seem to be way behind this season. We get less and less in our changeover package each season. They have several items we can get free, but we have to make a supplyl order to get them. It makes no sense that they don't send it with the rest of our changeover package.

1. What does "No Update Yet: Has Anyone Else?" mean?

"No Update Yet: Has Anyone Else?" refers to a product or item that is currently out of stock or on backorder and has not yet been restocked or replenished. It is a way for customers to check if there have been any updates on the availability of a particular item.

2. How often is the "No Update Yet: Has Anyone Else?" message updated?

The "No Update Yet: Has Anyone Else?" message is updated in real-time as soon as we receive any new information on the availability of a product. We strive to keep our customers informed and up-to-date on any changes or updates regarding out of stock items.

3. Can I still place an order for a product with the "No Update Yet: Has Anyone Else?" message?

Yes, you can still place an order for a product with the "No Update Yet: Has Anyone Else?" message. However, please note that your order will not be fulfilled until the item is back in stock or available for shipment. We recommend checking back regularly for updates on the item's availability.

4. How will I know when a product with the "No Update Yet: Has Anyone Else?" message is back in stock?

Once a product with the "No Update Yet: Has Anyone Else?" message is back in stock, the message will be removed and the item will be available for purchase. You can also sign up for email notifications to be alerted when the product is back in stock.

5. What should I do if a product I want has the "No Update Yet: Has Anyone Else?" message?

If a product you want has the "No Update Yet: Has Anyone Else?" message, we recommend checking back regularly for updates on its availability. You can also sign up for email notifications to be notified when the product is back in stock. Alternatively, you can contact our customer service team for further assistance or recommendations on similar products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • kcmckay