• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confess: Who Hasn't Moved to Pampered Partner Plus?

In summary, Cat and Susan are both new to the Pampered Partner Plus software. Cat is resistant to change, while Susan is enjoying the new features. Cat and Susan both admit that they still have problems with the software, but they like it overall. Cat and Susan both agree that P3 will never leave them and have more capabilities than PP.
EpTxGuy
Ok old-timers, time to fess-up. Who here hasn't made the switch from Pampered Partner to Pampered Patner Plus? My sister is a director and just barely made the switch. Any other peeps dragging their feet? Time to come clean. :)

I didn't think you could still use PP after Feb 28th. Am I wrong with that assumption?

EpTxGuy said:
Ok old-timers, time to fess-up. Who here hasn't made the switch from Pampered Partner to Pampered Patner Plus? My sister is a director and just barely made the switch. Any other peeps dragging their feet? Time to come clean. :)

If they haven't switched, then they aren't submitting shows (unless they are submitting them via U.S mail!). You had to switch by Feb 28...that was the deadline!

Ok, that explains why my sister finally switched over. She didn't want to change! She didn't tell me that she had no choice. lol

I guess the real question would be how do we like it! I like it but yet I don't! It's a love/hate thing! I don't like how long it takes my computer to bring it up and it makes my computer drag... I don't have the money to upgrade to a better computer right now or to even get more RAM, and being forced to use it pisses me off... when PP was so easy and quick... I'm not kidding... it takes me forever to enter and submit a show! I need to get a new computer but other necessities take presidence!

Cat, I may have a solution for you. Don't open P3 when you're online. Once you've got it open, you can connect to the internet without problem. Then, when you're ready to submit an order, close down P3 and reopen it while online. This worked for me.

I admit, I just switched. I'm still trying to figure it out. It's taking a little longer than expected! I'm sure it is more powerful than P3 but I have no idea all the things it can do. Now to go back and read the posts people made when they switched a few "years" ago!

Susan

I had been dreading the switch...I just decided to switch over between Christmas and New years when I had some down time to sit and look at it and figure it out. Still don't know if I like it. I have problems with "adding new order" every single time, instead of hitting just the tab button. I have missed a few items that way and had to go back and double check. Dont like that. I like just being able to tab forward and add next item, without the added step of needing to tell the program I am putting in a new item. I will tell you the thing I LOVE is synchronizing shows and being able to add web orders to it with just the click of a button. Other than that, I haven't found much more benefit to it. But, I am resistant to change anyway....LOL

I have come to like it most of the time. It is hard to switch if you were really farmilliar with something else. I did upgrade my computer (2 gig of ram, min was 1) and even when starting P3 off line it takes forever to open and I believe it is just a slow program because of all it has to do.

Overall it has allot more capabilities

I hated it, as I hate change lol. But now after 1.5 years of using it, I forgot what PP was all about! I like it now.

I was one of the last to change over. I used the old PP right up through 2/28. As far as P3 goes, the more I use it the easier it is. I just hit enter two times like we did with tabs when entering new items.The one major thing I do not like is when entering payments. If you don't physically click outside the space of payment type or credit card expiration date, the data scrolls and changes what you've added (i.e. cc will change to cash, check, etc. and cc date changes by year). It would seem they could correct this.

I hit tab after making my choice. This eliminates the problem.When I took the NC Workshop last year about switching to P3, I made a decision. Switching to P3 is like getting a new boyfriend (or husband, or girlfriend, or whatever). The new one and the old one both have good and bad qualities. By focusing only on the bad qualities of the new one and/or the good qualities of the old one I miss out on what's in my life right now.Plus, P3 has one big advantage the PP doesn't. You can use it now. ;)

chefsteph07 said:
I had been dreading the switch...I just decided to switch over between Christmas and New years when I had some down time to sit and look at it and figure it out. Still don't know if I like it. I have problems with "adding new order" every single time, instead of hitting just the tab button. I have missed a few items that way and had to go back and double check. Dont like that. I like just being able to tab forward and add next item, without the added step of needing to tell the program I am putting in a new item. I will tell you the thing I LOVE is synchronizing shows and being able to add web orders to it with just the click of a button. Other than that, I haven't found much more benefit to it. But, I am resistant to change anyway....LOL

Steph - in P3, you just hit the "enter" button to add the next item, instead of the "tab" button. You don't need to use the mouse and point the cursor on the "Plus" button to add another item. I use the "enter" button all the time.

RE: P3 - love it! Switched over immediately when it was first available because I hated PP and was SO ready for something with more to offer. P3 has only gotten better over the years, and I love all of the syncing capabilities it has with my PWS. Two thumbs up in my book! :)

1. What is Pampered Partner Plus?

Pampered Partner Plus is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to manage their business and customer information online.

2. How do I sign up for Pampered Partner Plus?

You can sign up for Pampered Partner Plus by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and selecting the "Pampered Partner Plus" option. From there, you will be guided through the sign-up process.

3. What are the benefits of using Pampered Partner Plus?

Pampered Partner Plus offers several benefits to consultants, including the ability to track customer orders, manage inventory, and access training and marketing materials.

4. Is there a cost to use Pampered Partner Plus?

Yes, there is a monthly fee to use Pampered Partner Plus. The fee varies depending on your level of sales, but it is a small investment for the convenience and efficiency the program provides.

5. Can I use Pampered Partner Plus on my mobile device?

Yes, Pampered Partner Plus is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. There is also a mobile app available for download.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • lmklipfel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cwinter474