• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated with pp5.0: Component Transfer Error:1

In summary, the "Component Transfer Error:1" message typically indicates an issue with transferring files during the installation process of Pampered Chef 5.0. To fix it, try restarting the installation, checking system requirements and available disk space, and using a different installation media. While it is not a common problem, some users have reported experiencing this error. It should not prevent you from using the software, but it is recommended to resolve it before use. Pampered Chef has a customer support line that can assist with this issue.
rennea
Gold Member
:mad:
Has anyone else had this problem.......I am using PP5.0 and when I try to install the 5.2 is comes up with "Component Transfer Error:1" and closes. So now I can't transfer and of my shows............... :mad:

As far as I know you should be using PP 13.2. That is what I am using. Try and do an update and see if that helps.

Oh, I just saw you are from BC. I wonder if PP is different for you.

I had the same problem!!Close your firewall and your security software before you try to update!! I had the component transfer error 1 message too!

How are you trying to download it? From PP itself? Maybe try going to CC and doing it from there.

FixedI had to remove PP from my computer and downloaded the new version from CC. What a pain in the butt :rolleyes:

What does the "Component Transfer Error:1" message mean?

The "Component Transfer Error:1" message typically means that there was an issue with transferring files during the installation process. This could be due to a corrupted file, insufficient disk space, or a problem with the installation media.

How can I fix the "Component Transfer Error:1" message?

First, try restarting the installation process. If the error persists, check that your computer meets the system requirements for Pampered Chef 5.0 and that you have enough disk space available. If those are not the issue, try using a different installation media or redownloading the software.

Is the "Component Transfer Error:1" message a common problem?

While it is not a widespread issue, some users have reported experiencing the "Component Transfer Error:1" message during the installation of Pampered Chef 5.0. However, with the right troubleshooting steps, the issue can usually be resolved.

Can I still use Pampered Chef 5.0 if I encounter the "Component Transfer Error:1" message?

In most cases, the "Component Transfer Error:1" message will not prevent you from using Pampered Chef 5.0. However, it is recommended to resolve the issue before using the software to ensure a smooth and error-free experience.

Is there a customer support number I can call for assistance with the "Component Transfer Error:1" message?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a customer support line that you can call for assistance with any technical issues, including the "Component Transfer Error:1" message. You can find the contact information on the Pampered Chef website or in your installation materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef.robin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • SusanBP0129