1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales PP update cd question

1. Christa

Christa Member

I am ready to install it-will it affect the 2 catalog shows that started in Feb. and are still collecting orders? Also, if a catalog show runs over 2 months, say Feb. to March, does the host get to choose what host and guest special to do? If I close a show Mar. 15, can the host still get a piece of cookware 60% off? Sorry, I'm sure all this has been covered...still a lot for me to learn!

Mar 1, 2006
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Install your CD. I did as soon as I got it and had no problems with my February shows. That being said, I have heard that others have had problems. If YOU do then just call HO and they will help you.

With a catalog show the host can choose which month (in your example, Feb. or March) but all host and guest specials must be from that one month - you can't combine them in one show.

If the show is a FEB. show the host can get the cookware piece at 60% off as long as you submit it before the end of March.

Hey, don't worry about "repeating information". Did you know that the average person has to hear things 3 times to get it? - I think that's what I heard but then I only heard it twice so far. :p

Mar 1, 2006
Have something to add?