• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PP Update CD Installation: Impact on Host Specials & Order Collection

In summary, the PP Update CD Installation is a process that updates the software on your Pampered Chef computer, providing you with the most up-to-date version of the software. This will include new features and bug fixes. It does not affect Host Specials or your ability to collect orders. The PP Update CD is provided free of charge by Pampered Chef and it is recommended to install it at least once a year, but can be done more frequently if desired.
Christa
I am ready to install it-will it affect the 2 catalog shows that started in Feb. and are still collecting orders? Also, if a catalog show runs over 2 months, say Feb. to March, does the host get to choose what host and guest special to do? If I close a show Mar. 15, can the host still get a piece of cookware 60% off? Sorry, I'm sure all this has been covered...still a lot for me to learn!

Christa said:
I am ready to install it-will it affect the 2 catalog shows that started in Feb. and are still collecting orders? Also, if a catalog show runs over 2 months, say Feb. to March, does the host get to choose what host and guest special to do? If I close a show Mar. 15, can the host still get a piece of cookware 60% off? Sorry, I'm sure all this has been covered...still a lot for me to learn!
Install your CD. I did as soon as I got it and had no problems with my February shows. That being said, I have heard that others have had problems. If YOU do then just call HO and they will help you.

With a catalog show the host can choose which month (in your example, Feb. or March) but all host and guest specials must be from that one month - you can't combine them in one show.

If the show is a FEB. show the host can get the cookware piece at 60% off as long as you submit it before the end of March.

Hey, don't worry about "repeating information". Did you know that the average person has to hear things 3 times to get it? - I think that's what I heard but then I only heard it twice so far. :p

Hi there! Glad to hear you're ready to install the software. To answer your first question, installing the software should not affect the catalog shows that started in February and are still collecting orders. The software is designed to help you manage your business more efficiently, so it should not interfere with any ongoing shows.As for your second question, if a catalog show runs over 2 months, the host does get to choose what host and guest special to do. It's always best to communicate with your host and make sure they are aware of their options.And to answer your last question, if you close a show on March 15th, the host can still get a piece of cookware at 60% off. Our host rewards program is designed to reward hosts for their efforts, regardless of when the show closes.No need to apologize for asking questions - we were all new at some point and there's always more to learn. Happy selling!

What is the PP Update CD Installation?

The PP Update CD Installation is a process that updates the software on your Pampered Chef computer. This ensures that you have the most up-to-date version of our software, which includes new features and bug fixes.

How does the PP Update CD Installation impact Host Specials?

The PP Update CD Installation does not have any impact on Host Specials. The specials will still be available and can be redeemed by hosts as usual.

Will the PP Update CD Installation affect my ability to collect orders?

No, the PP Update CD Installation will not affect your ability to collect orders. You can still collect orders from your customers as you normally would.

Do I need to purchase the PP Update CD?

No, the PP Update CD is provided to you free of charge by Pampered Chef. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to obtain the CD.

How often do I need to install the PP Update CD?

We recommend that you install the PP Update CD at least once a year to ensure that you have the most current version of our software. However, you can install it more frequently if you wish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dianneskitchen
  • byrd1956