• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PP Thank You Letter for Hosts: Request for Copy and Gratitude

In summary, the host received a package of Pampered Chef products and a thank you note. The host club discount card entitles the host to a 10% discount on their purchases for one full year.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Would somebody please post a copy of the thank you from the PP for your hosts? I used to use this but mine got messed up. Like half of it is gone :( Thank you in advance.

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you so much for hosting a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show®. I had a great time getting better acquainted with you and your friends.

Here are a few "housekeeping" tips to wrap up your Show:
Enclosed are the original sales receipts. My computer-generated forms work the same as the handwritten copies. Please save the receipts for your guests.

Your order is being processed and should arrive no later than 29/11/2005. When the order arrives, check the shipping label to see how many boxes were sent. Occasionally, a box becomes separated and arrives a day or two later. When all boxes arrive, open the box labeled „Box 1“ first.

Sort your guests’ orders into the Pampered Chef bags provided in Box #1. Be sure to include the guests’ original sales receipts. PLEASE NOTE: Your Box #1 includes perforated individual Guest Order Summaries. These make sorting orders even easier, because they tell you in which box each of the guest’s products can be found. Please add each guest’s order summary sheet to the bag, along with the original sales receipt.

When you’re finished, give me a call to let me know everything is satisfactory. My number is XXX-XXXX. The Pampered Chef® will arrange to pick up any items that need to be returned at no charge within the first 30 days from the date they were shipped. Therefore, please ask everyone to check their products carefully and let me know right away if any adjustments need to be made.

Remind your friends that our guarantees are extended for one full year, or longer for some products. Encourage them to keep their receipts in a safe place and to call me if they have any questions.

Your Host Club Discount Card will be in the lower left-hand corner of one of the packing slips. This will entitle you to a 10% discount on your purchases for one full year!* Just call any time you need anything. (*Not applicable toward purchase of the Monthly Host Special or when you are hosting a Show.)

Anita, I know you are going to enjoy the products that you earned from our host programme. You received $756.13 worth of merchandise for $208.64 - and that’s a $547.49 savings. I’m so happy for you! Thanks again.

Warmly,

XXXX XXXXXXXX
Your Kitchen Consultant

P.S. If you had been the Consultant for this Show, you would have earned $290.55. If you (or someone you know) would benefit from additional income, please give me a call. I think you would be an excellent Kitchen Consultant.

Thank you very much!!! You saved me again!! ;)

1. Can you tell me more about the "Pp Thank You Letter" program?

The "Pp Thank You Letter" program is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to express gratitude and appreciation to their customers. It involves sending personalized thank you notes to customers who have made a purchase or hosted a party. This helps build stronger relationships with customers and can lead to repeat sales and referrals.

2. How do I participate in the "Pp Thank You Letter" program?

To participate in the "Pp Thank You Letter" program, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. You can find more information about the program on our consultant website. Once you have completed a sale or party, you can access the "Pp Thank You Letter" templates and personalize them with your customer's information and your own message.

3. Do I have to pay for the "Pp Thank You Letter" program?

No, the "Pp Thank You Letter" program is free for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is one of the many benefits of being a consultant and is designed to help you grow your business and strengthen your relationships with customers.

4. How often can I send "Pp Thank You Letters" to my customers?

There is no limit to how often you can send "Pp Thank You Letters" to your customers. However, it is recommended to send them after every sale or party to show your appreciation. You can also send them for special occasions such as customer birthdays or anniversaries.

5. Can I customize the "Pp Thank You Letter" templates?

Yes, the "Pp Thank You Letter" templates are customizable. You can add your own personal message, change the font and colors, and add your own logo or branding. This allows you to make the letters more personal and representative of your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • laylaleigh
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefDebi