1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: PP Thank you letter

1. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Would somebody please post a copy of the thank you from the PP for your hosts? I used to use this but mine got messed up. Like half of it is gone :( Thank you in advance.

Jan 27, 2006
  2. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you so much for hosting a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show®. I had a great time getting better acquainted with you and your friends.

Here are a few "housekeeping" tips to wrap up your Show:
    Enclosed are the original sales receipts. My computer-generated forms work the same as the handwritten copies. Please save the receipts for your guests.

Your order is being processed and should arrive no later than 29/11/2005. When the order arrives, check the shipping label to see how many boxes were sent. Occasionally, a box becomes separated and arrives a day or two later. When all boxes arrive, open the box labeled „Box 1“ first.

Sort your guests’ orders into the Pampered Chef bags provided in Box #1. Be sure to include the guests’ original sales receipts. PLEASE NOTE: Your Box #1 includes perforated individual Guest Order Summaries. These make sorting orders even easier, because they tell you in which box each of the guest’s products can be found. Please add each guest’s order summary sheet to the bag, along with the original sales receipt.

When you’re finished, give me a call to let me know everything is satisfactory. My number is XXX-XXXX. The Pampered Chef® will arrange to pick up any items that need to be returned at no charge within the first 30 days from the date they were shipped. Therefore, please ask everyone to check their products carefully and let me know right away if any adjustments need to be made.

Remind your friends that our guarantees are extended for one full year, or longer for some products. Encourage them to keep their receipts in a safe place and to call me if they have any questions.

Your Host Club Discount Card will be in the lower left-hand corner of one of the packing slips. This will entitle you to a 10% discount on your purchases for one full year!* Just call any time you need anything. (*Not applicable toward purchase of the Monthly Host Special or when you are hosting a Show.)

Anita, I know you are going to enjoy the products that you earned from our host programme. You received $756.13 worth of merchandise for $208.64 - and that’s a $547.49 savings. I’m so happy for you! Thanks again.

Warmly,

XXXX XXXXXXXX
    Your Kitchen Consultant

P.S. If you had been the Consultant for this Show, you would have earned $290.55. If you (or someone you know) would benefit from additional income, please give me a call. I think you would be an excellent Kitchen Consultant.

Jan 27, 2006
  3. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Thank you very much!!! You saved me again!! ;)

Jan 28, 2006
Have something to add?