• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is my PP Spring/Summer Update CD and Recipe for Success Inserts?

In summary, the "Pp Spring/Summer Update Cd" is a required purchase for consultants and includes new product releases, updated recipes, and training materials. It is released twice a year and can also be accessed online. There is a small cost for the CD, but it is a worthwhile investment for staying informed and successful as a consultant.
jenab1013
I still haven't received my PP update cd and recipe for success inserts. I've called HO already and they said they'd send another one out - still haven't received it. I've got shows to enter and I need that cd. Any suggestions anyone????

I have the same problem. I called they said they would send another but havent recieved it yet. I went on CC and downloaded the update. hth

I did that too but...when I try to enter a guest order, the shipping is still coming up as $3.50. Ugh... any help there??? I'm about ready to throw my computer out the window!!

Check the show date you have entered. Feb date is still $3.50 shipping. March 1 started the $4.00 charge. ;)

I'm having the same issue.

I checked the show date, downloaded the program and product list updates, and double checked the show information. The shipping still shows as $3.50. I've been manually adding the $0.50 when I give customer totals via phone.

I hope this works itself out before too long.

What is included on the "Pp Spring/Summer Update Cd"?

The "Pp Spring/Summer Update Cd" includes new product releases, updated recipes, and training materials for consultants.

Do I need to purchase the "Pp Spring/Summer Update Cd" as a consultant?

Yes, the "Pp Spring/Summer Update Cd" is a required purchase for all consultants to stay up-to-date with product information, recipes, and training materials.

How often is the "Pp Spring/Summer Update Cd" released?

The "Pp Spring/Summer Update Cd" is released twice a year, in the spring and summer, to coincide with the release of new products and seasonal recipes.

Can I access the information on the "Pp Spring/Summer Update Cd" online?

Yes, the information on the "Pp Spring/Summer Update Cd" is also available on our consultant website for easy online access.

Is there a cost for the "Pp Spring/Summer Update Cd"?

Yes, there is a small cost for the "Pp Spring/Summer Update Cd" to cover the production and distribution of the materials. It is a worthwhile investment to stay informed and successful as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julmarsala
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beckybell27
  • melindag
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
melindag
  • jrstephens