1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: PP Spring/Summer update cd

1. jenab1013

jenab1013 Member

I still haven't received my PP update cd and recipe for success inserts. I've called HO already and they said they'd send another one out - still haven't received it. I've got shows to enter and I need that cd. Any suggestions anyone????

Mar 2, 2006
  2. cher88bear

cher88bear Member

I have the same problem. I called they said they would send another but havent recieved it yet. I went on CC and downloaded the update. hth

Mar 2, 2006
  3. jenab1013

jenab1013 Member

I did that too but...

when I try to enter a guest order, the shipping is still coming up as $3.50. Ugh... any help there??? I'm about ready to throw my computer out the window!!

Mar 2, 2006
  4. chef_leeanne

chef_leeanne Member Silver Member

Check the show date you have entered. Feb date is still $3.50 shipping. March 1 started the $4.00 charge. ;)

Mar 2, 2006
  5. agw

agw Member Gold Member

I'm having the same issue.

I checked the show date, downloaded the program and product list updates, and double checked the show information. The shipping still shows as $3.50. I've been manually adding the $0.50 when I give customer totals via phone.

I hope this works itself out before too long.

Mar 2, 2006
Have something to add?