• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting an April Show in pp: Guidance Needed

In summary, an April Show in pp refers to hosting a Pampered Chef party or event during the month of April, where you can earn free products and discounts. To submit an April Show in pp, you can contact your consultant or fill out a request form on the company's website. Your consultant will provide guidance on planning and promoting the event, and can also help create a personalized shopping link for your guests. April Shows can be submitted from any country, but rewards and promotions may vary. There is no minimum purchase amount required, but the more products your guests purchase, the more rewards and discounts you can earn.
chef.katie
I need to summitt an April show today. Do I mark it as an April show in PP? I know it will count as May for me but I need it to count as April for the guests. Thanks.

Yes, just date the show in April and the guest will still get the specials, the commision will be for May though.

In Pampered PartnerWhen you submit the show, the month you date the show is the month the specials apply. The month you submit the show is the month you get commission on those sales. When you are balancing the show, the month you put in is for your PP records, so always put the month you are transmitting the show. (hope that makes sense!):rolleyes:

1. What is an "April Show" in pp?

An April Show in pp refers to hosting a Pampered Chef party or event during the month of April. It is a great opportunity to earn free products and discounts while having fun with friends and family.

2. How do I submit an April Show in pp?

To submit an April Show in pp, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the company's website to fill out a request form. Your consultant will then work with you to plan and schedule the event.

3. What kind of guidance can I expect when submitting an April Show in pp?

Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with guidance on how to plan and promote your event, as well as tips on how to maximize your rewards. They can also help you create a personalized shopping link for your guests to use when making purchases.

4. Can I submit an April Show in pp if I am not located in the United States?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a global company and accepts April Show submissions from many countries. However, the specific rewards and promotions may vary depending on your location.

5. Is there a minimum purchase amount required for an April Show in pp?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount required for an April Show in pp. However, the more products your guests purchase, the more rewards and discounts you can earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
  • KaryCam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KaryCam
Replies
Views
Sheila