• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Barb's Parties: Will Rachel Get the Discount for Both?

In summary, Rachel will not automatically receive the discount for attending both of Barb's parties. She will need to inform Barb in order to receive the discount, which is typically around 10-20% off the total cost. This discount is only applicable if Rachel personally attends both parties and she must inform Barb before the final payment is due. The discount is typically applicable to all types of parties hosted by Barb, unless otherwise specified.
pkd09
Silver Member
I am not sure how to do this...In February Rachel had a cooking show and Barb booked a party for March. When I contacted Barb about confirming her party for the date she stated she wanted to do (2) parties; 1 in March for family and 1 in April for friends. I said "TERRIFIC". Can Rachel use the past host discount for March and April for Barb's parties? Remember, when I closed out Rachel's party I only listed Barb for one cooking show. Will Pampered Chef recognize both of these? Barb is coming over tomorrow to close out her first show (over $1000 - my first one!!!). Any ideas????

I answered you over on WLPCtoo but here goes. Only Barb's original booking that was submitted with Rachel's show will count for Rachel. So....Rachel can get the March's host special as the past host at Barb's and Barb can get the March special as the current host.

Book Barb's second show under Barb and that way she qualifies for two specials in April. She can then purchase two or let Rachel purchase one.

Clear as mud?

It is possible for Rachel to use the past host discount for both of Barb's parties in March and April. However, it would be best to confirm with Pampered Chef directly to ensure that their policies allow for this. You can reach out to their customer service team for clarification and guidance on how to properly apply the discount for multiple parties booked by the same host. It is also important to make sure that all parties are properly recorded and submitted through the proper channels to ensure the discount is applied correctly.

1. Will Rachel automatically get the discount if she attends both of Barb's parties?

No, Rachel will not automatically receive the discount. She will need to inform Barb that she attended both parties in order to receive the discount.

2. How much is the discount for attending both of Barb's parties?

The discount amount may vary depending on the specific event, but typically it is around 10-20% off the total cost.

3. Can Rachel still get the discount if she attends one party and brings a friend to the other?

No, the discount is only applicable if Rachel personally attends both parties.

4. Is there a deadline for Rachel to inform Barb about attending both parties in order to receive the discount?

Yes, Rachel will need to inform Barb before the final payment for the parties is due in order to receive the discount.

5. Is the discount only applicable to certain types of parties?

No, the discount is typically applicable to all types of parties hosted by Barb, unless otherwise specified.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KCPChef