1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings PP question

1. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I have never had a problem with PP till now I was checking my monthly sales for Jan and it is sayng one show was not submitted but I know it was since the lady has it already. It was put on her credit card (basically an individual order turned catalog show) and I dont want to submit it again so it show up any suggestions on what to do? I am also waiting to hear from my director on this.

Feb 2, 2006
  2. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

sales diary?

Is this for your sales diary? Did you put "January" in as the month? Sometimes I will forget, then it doesn't show up on my sales diary.

Feb 2, 2006
  3. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I did put Jan and when I put unsubmitted shows it shows up under there, so it is under Jan show.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2006
    Feb 2, 2006
  4. tiffanypc05

tiffanypc05 Advanced Member

sometimes my pp does that also, but the show always arrives to the host and counts for your sales...that probably doesn't help you a lot but i always look at the submitted and unsubmitted shows for that reason

Feb 2, 2006
  5. cat

cat Veteran Member Gold Member

Is the credit card expired?

That happened to me once when I was loooking at a past show that I knew I submitted and received commission on. Then as I investigated further, I noticed that the credit card had expired (but was not expired when I submitted the show). So for some reason, PP marked it as unbalanced and unsubmitted.

Feb 2, 2006
  6. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

True

That is true...I forgot about that! Even though a show can be balanced, if a credit card expires...it is no longer balanced. :rolleyes: This could have easily happened if their credit card expired at the end of the month! I hope that is all it is!

Feb 2, 2006
Have something to add?