• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting a Submitted Catalog Show: Help Needed

In summary, there are a few possible reasons why a submitted catalog show may not be showing up in your account, including incorrect submission or pending status. If the wrong show was submitted, it can be cancelled and resubmitted. Once a show has been submitted, changes cannot be made and any missing orders can be added through the "Add Orders" button. Orders submitted through a catalog show will count towards host rewards as long as they meet the requirements and are submitted within the specified time frame.
Jennie4PC
I have never had a problem with PP till now I was checking my monthly sales for Jan and it is sayng one show was not submitted but I know it was since the lady has it already. It was put on her credit card (basically an individual order turned catalog show) and I dont want to submit it again so it show up any suggestions on what to do? I am also waiting to hear from my director on this.

sales diary?Is this for your sales diary? Did you put "January" in as the month? Sometimes I will forget, then it doesn't show up on my sales diary.

I did put Jan and when I put unsubmitted shows it shows up under there, so it is under Jan show.

Last edited:
sometimes my pp does that also, but the show always arrives to the host and counts for your sales...that probably doesn't help you a lot but i always look at the submitted and unsubmitted shows for that reason

Is the credit card expired?That happened to me once when I was loooking at a past show that I knew I submitted and received commission on. Then as I investigated further, I noticed that the credit card had expired (but was not expired when I submitted the show). So for some reason, PP marked it as unbalanced and unsubmitted.

TrueThat is true...I forgot about that! Even though a show can be balanced, if a credit card expires...it is no longer balanced. :rolleyes: This could have easily happened if their credit card expired at the end of the month! I hope that is all it is!

1. Why is my submitted catalog show not showing up in my account?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure that you have submitted the show correctly by following the steps outlined in the submission process. Also, check to see if the show is still in the pending status, as it can take up to 24 hours for it to be processed and appear in your account. If the show is still not showing up after 24 hours, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. I accidentally submitted the wrong show. How can I fix this?

If you have submitted the wrong show, you can cancel the submission by going to your account and clicking on the "Cancel Submission" button next to the show in question. This will remove the show from our system and you can then submit the correct show using the same process.

3. Can I make changes to a submitted catalog show?

Unfortunately, once a show has been submitted, you cannot make any changes to it. This is to ensure the accuracy and integrity of our sales reporting. If you need to make changes, you will need to cancel the submission and resubmit the show with the correct information.

4. My submitted catalog show is missing some orders. How can I add them?

If you have additional orders that were not included in your submitted catalog show, you can add them by going to your account and clicking on the "Add Orders" button next to the show in question. This will allow you to input any missing orders and include them in the final sales report.

5. Will my submitted catalog show count towards my host rewards?

Yes, any orders submitted through a catalog show will count towards your host rewards as long as they are submitted within the specified time frame and meet the minimum sales requirements. You can view your host rewards status in your account and it will include any orders submitted through a catalog show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • julsradford
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julsradford
  • smilesarepriceless