• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Need to Manually Enter Website Orders into PP for Host Credit?

In summary, PP | Boomer Sooner is a tool developed by Pampered Chef to simplify and improve the show order process for consultants. It integrates with consultant accounts and allows for easy management and tracking of show orders, as well as inviting guests to create their own orders. The tool is customizable, user-friendly, and provides valuable benefits for consultants such as saving time, increasing sales, and gathering data for future shows.
Sooner PC
Ok - I just received my first order on a show from my website. I have to manually put that in PP in order for the host to get credit - right??

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

Yep, nothing happens with orders through your website (ifthey are linked to a show) until you enter them on PP. I was soooooo excited when my first web order came through! :D

You have to enter into PP orders that were placed online under someones name/party. If it went thru as an individual order, you don't have to do anything(except follow up after it's been shipped to give good cust serv).

The email that you get from PC should be pretty clear. Also, when you are "working with shows" on your web site assistant there should be a number under the column "unreviewed/reviewed web orders" That is a quick way to tell if you have orders to enter or not.

Hope that helps!

Ange

thanks - I new I could get the answers here.

shan

Hi Shannon,

Congratulations on receiving your first order from your website! That's a great accomplishment. Yes, you are correct, you will need to manually enter the order into PP in order for the host to receive credit. You can do this by going to your consultant portal and entering the order details under the "Orders" tab. If you have any trouble, reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance. Keep up the great work!

Best,

1. What is PP | Boomer Sooner?

PP | Boomer Sooner is a tool developed by Pampered Chef to streamline the show order process for consultants. It allows consultants to easily create and manage show orders, track guest purchases, and generate reports for a more efficient and organized show experience.

2. How does PP | Boomer Sooner work?

PP | Boomer Sooner works by integrating with your Pampered Chef consultant account. Once you have an account set up, you can log in and access all of your show orders. You can also invite guests to create their own orders through the tool, making it easy for them to browse and purchase Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I customize my show orders with PP | Boomer Sooner?

Yes, PP | Boomer Sooner allows you to fully customize your show orders. You can add or remove products, adjust quantities, and even create special offers for your guests. This level of customization helps you tailor your show to meet the needs and preferences of your guests.

4. Is PP | Boomer Sooner easy to use?

Yes, PP | Boomer Sooner is designed to be user-friendly and easy to navigate. The interface is intuitive and requires minimal training to get started. Plus, our customer support team is always available to assist you with any questions or issues you may have.

5. How does PP | Boomer Sooner benefit me as a consultant?

PP | Boomer Sooner benefits consultants by streamlining the show order process, saving you time and effort. It also helps to increase sales by making it easier for guests to purchase products, and provides valuable data and insights for future shows. With PP | Boomer Sooner, you can focus on providing an exceptional show experience for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies