• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Show Balance and Transmission Issues

In summary, to troubleshoot a low show balance, first check the amount of product used in recipes and for any clogs or blockages. If the product dispenser is not working, try cleaning it and the tubing, or contact customer service. If the show balance is decreasing when not in use, check for leaks or adjust the air pressure. To ensure proper transmission between the product dispenser and recipes, check connections, tubing, and air pressure. If the show balance is not decreasing at all, check the dispenser and connections, and adjust the air pressure. If the issue persists, contact customer service.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Has anyone ever had a show that balanced and transmitted and then you went back into PP a few days later to view something about the show and now it says it doesn't balance?

Sometimes when a credit card expiry date is over the show doesn't balance. I have that on a few of my show's.

Yes!! Man it use to drive me crazy. One time I sat for 2 hours trying to figure out what I had done wrong and couldn't figure out how to get it to balance right.

I finally called my director in tears because I thought I was going to be in so much trouble because I couldn't get it back to balance.

She was nice and explained it to me and sure enough it was a credit card that expired. PP does it so that they will not sit in the program for years as good cc numbers that a hacker can get to.

We now laugh about it:)

God Bless,
Dee

1. How do I troubleshoot a low show balance?

To troubleshoot a low show balance, first check the amount of product you are using in your recipes. If you are using too much, it can quickly deplete your show balance. You can also check for any clogs or blockages in the product dispenser or tubing. If the issue persists, try adjusting the air pressure on your product dispenser and make sure it is not set too high.

2. My product dispenser is not working, what should I do?

If your product dispenser is not working, first check to make sure it is turned on and plugged in. If it still does not work, try cleaning the dispenser and tubing with warm, soapy water to remove any buildup or clogs. If the issue continues, contact customer service for further assistance.

3. Why is my show balance decreasing even when I am not using the product dispenser?

This could be due to a leak in the product dispenser or tubing. Check for any cracks, holes, or loose connections in the tubing. If you find a leak, replace the affected parts. If you cannot find a leak, try adjusting the air pressure on the dispenser to see if that helps. If the issue persists, contact customer service for further assistance.

4. How can I ensure proper transmission between the product dispenser and my recipes?

To ensure proper transmission, make sure the product dispenser is properly connected to your recipe and that the tubing is not bent or pinched. Also, make sure the air pressure is set to the recommended level for your product dispenser. If you are still having issues, try cleaning the connections and tubing to ensure they are free of any buildup or debris.

5. What should I do if my show balance is not decreasing at all?

If your show balance is not decreasing at all, first check to make sure the product dispenser is turned on and the tubing is properly connected. If everything appears to be functioning correctly, check the air pressure on your product dispenser to make sure it is set at the recommended level. If the issue continues, contact customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • tabnat80
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Happy Mom